Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Not sure where it goes, but here's my on-road project...

Old 01-02-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
Meatloaf is on a distinguished road
Marines: AAV Crewman
Name: B
Meatloaf's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure where it goes, but here's my on-road project...

1971 Russian BRDM-2. Starts, but doesn't run. Needs a fair bit of work. 99% complete just missing a couple things (mainly the 14.5mm KPVT and 7.62mm PKT guns ). Should be up and running by next Christmas and street legal.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:57 AM   #2
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Watching. More pics.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
An overall picture might show us what it looks like.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
Meatloaf is on a distinguished road
Marines: AAV Crewman
Name: B
Meatloaf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
An overall picture might show us what it looks like.

Old 03-02-2014, 10:21 AM   #5
Bigkmanosteel is on a distinguished road
Army: PSG C TRP (DRT) 1-124 Cav
Bigkmanosteel's Tacoma Gallery
Hey meatloaf wanted to ask you about this Vic offline, I'm active duty and wanted to see about a training opportunity if you are interested..
Old 03-02-2014, 10:25 AM   #6
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
"Big Rubber Drop Middle 2"
Old 03-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #7
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
That is awesome bro. Hope you dont get droned.