Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

LA guard dog

Old 03-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Taco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
LA guard dog

anybody using one of these? looks like a pretty sweet set up for securing your atv in the truck bed. also possibly taking a little of the direct weight off the bed and putting it on the frame with its design.
www.laguarddog.com
if you've had experience with one tell me how it worked
Old 03-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
jimmy1963 is just really nicejimmy1963 is just really nicejimmy1963 is just really nicejimmy1963 is just really nicejimmy1963 is just really nice
jimmy1963's Tacoma Gallery
My dad & I made his.

It worked great.

The only thing we left off our homemade unit was the ability to add a hitch on the drop.

We made in so that it has three pcs and only two locks.

One lock on the hitch and the other on the ball.

Dad's truck is a GMC with a flow through tailgate.

He places 3/4 plywood on the tailgate, cause he has a toolbox in the front.

The rear tires rest there and he has not had any problems.

Been that way for about 3 yrs.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
Taco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! it looks like a smart design simply for the fact it won't allow your quad to roll forward through my rear glass being i don't have a toolbox.