Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Stolen Grizzly from Brimestone (Huntsville, TN)

Old 05-26-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Stolen Grizzly from Brimestone (Huntsville, TN)

This past weekend some friends and I were enjoying Memorial Weekend fourwheeling at Brimstone park in Huntsville, TN. We had been riding and enjoying a beautiful weekend of fourwheeling when some low life steals our quad. To make a long story short, between 2-7a.m. i had a 2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 that was stolen from our campsite on Saturday night. The Grizzley is camo with a dual gun rack in the front along with pretty good thread dirt devil tires. It also has a winch in the front. The fourwheeler doesn't have any stand out damage or anything that i can identify exactly but ANY information will be greatly appreciated. We have a lead on someone that was in the area around the night acting suspicious so hopefully justice will be giving to one thing everyone hates, a thief.

Thanks Tacomaworld and hopefully you have a better Memorial Day weekend than me.!

Old 05-26-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. If it makes it's way over to my neck of the woods, I'll haul it to you along with a cuffed and shackled POS thief.
Old 05-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASTRATE View Post
That sucks. If it makes it's way over to my neck of the woods, I'll haul it to you along with a cuffed and shackled POS thief.
Amen to that brother
Old 05-27-2013, 07:32 AM   #4
Take a shower, shine your shoes...
BZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.Z.P.
BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
I hate fucking thieves. Especially when you expect that shit in the city and not the country.

Now this may be a dumb question but... did you report it as stolen? A charge of grand-theft will sting longer than an ass beating.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:12 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pach View Post
I hate fucking thieves. Especially when you expect that shit in the city and not the country.

Now this may be a dumb question but... did you report it as stolen? A charge of grand-theft will sting longer than an ass beating.
No doubt! Yeah its been reported stolen.