Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Renegade

Old 07-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Renegade

I was looking at getting a Renegade 800 xxc 2012+

Does anyone have one or have suggestions? Besides it being too expensive
Old 07-15-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
From what I hear they are pretty awesome quads, I'd just never pay that much for one when you can get other machines brand new for several thousand dollars cheaper. If it was me, I'd look into something used if you must have a Renegade. Thing you gotta remember about buying new is that as soon as you drive off the lot, the value of that thing drops like a anvil and you may decide you don't like it in a few weeks and want something else; go to do a trade in and the dealer only wants to give you like 5k on trade in.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:55 AM   #3
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
From what I hear they are pretty awesome quads, I'd just never pay that much for one when you can get other machines brand new for several thousand dollars cheaper. If it was me, I'd look into something used if you must have a Renegade. Thing you gotta remember about buying new is that as soon as you drive off the lot, the value of that thing drops like a anvil and you may decide you don't like it in a few weeks and want something else; go to do a trade in and the dealer only wants to give you like 5k on trade in.
True that. All the used ones I have found have been upwards of 5k. Some of them with several hundred miles on them.