Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

looking for a quad.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
looking for a quad.

both me and my dad have been looking for some decent used quads for a while now..Well i just searched craigslist for hours with no luck...I personally dont want something mint, i wanna tinker with it.

Found 3 230 quad sports on there, for under 1K.

One guy wants 500 cash, and it needs a throttle cable..hes 1hr,45 min from me.

Anyone have any ideas where i can look otherwise? Ebay is no help either.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
check for a local 'Cycle Trader' classified at a store, or go to cycletrader.com