1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

660 rhino??

Discussion in 'All Terrain Vehicles' started by kasey200, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Apr 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM
    kasey200

kasey200 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    south dakota
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Dboubl Cab Longbed
    3" toytec, 285 BFG AT's
    I'm looking at buying a 2006 660 rhino and just wondering if anybody on here has one or has had one. My dad has a polaris rzr and that thing is a hoot but i can't afford one. Any thing in particular i should look out for?

2. Apr 16, 2009 at 2:22 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    What do you plan on using it for?

3. Apr 16, 2009 at 2:31 AM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 AC 6mt>03 SR5 >08 Sport and 17 6MT TRD OR
    Relentless Armored! Too many others to list.
    I talked my dad into buying a rhino back in 2006 after he totaled one of our 650 Honda Rincon's. We've had it since and he absolutely loves it. He ended up liking it way more than he thought he would and has come away impressed at its abilities. It is great for trails and hauling stuff around our property like firewood or brush. We've taken it out to the dunes a few times and it does pretty good, though a bit more power would definitely be nice. He added a rev box and a voltage stabilizer/spark enhancer and a larger intake tube to the factory air box. It runs decent like this, though not as fast as a RZR or a Teryx by any means. The stock suspension is good for all around use; comfortable when cruising casually, handles a bed full of firewood or a trailer well, and still takes some 2-3 ft high jumps. It is way more versatile than a RZR, just not as sporty or compact(its not actually classified an atv since its over 1000lbs and more than 50" wide). If you want to ask any specific questions- go for it......

To Top