Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

i need some advice on a quad(blaster)

Old 05-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i need some advice on a quad(blaster)

I found a cheap yamaha blaster on craigslist. Dude said he rebuilt the motor..heres the ad

have a 95 blaster with 02 plstics just rebuilt whole motor new weisco crank piston and rings crank bearings all new gakets and seals new carb rebuilt has 5 inch wheel spacers on the front and rear 18 inch whole shots in rear painted frame metalic blue while mottor was getting rebuilt tag bars nacs racing seat cover tm racing oil block off kit ac racing grab bar and number plate (not installed on pic) starts first second kick buit goes through gears rough i think it might need new shift spline shift fork or spring overall cheap fix

What do you think its worth?
Old 05-21-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
hard to say.. I wouldnt buy it tho. 5" wheel spacers...Wtf