Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

What KTM do you ride?

Old 08-02-2010, 07:02 PM   #21
Bushed is on a distinguished road
Bushed's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Looks like it would make a fun rebuild/restore project...not that it doesn't look sweet to begin with
Old 08-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #22
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
2000 EXC 300 2 stroke turned freestyle. It's been a GREAT bike, it just didn't like the enduro parts it came with. The kickstand bolt broke and it fell over and the trip meter cable wound up into the spokes on a desert ride. That's when I knew it was trying to tell me something. This bike is lightening fast with the Pro Circuit pipe. I love to wheelie and this thing almost looped me after I installed it and grabbed a handful in 3rd, and wheelies are nothing new to me, but that time I wasn't even trying to do one haha. Oh also, I upgraded to a newer swingarm after breaking the stock one in half coming up a little short on the 70ft double at Shell Reef after many successful jumps. Gotta pay the man to get to higher levels.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #23
tacomapoolguy is on a distinguished road

tacomapoolguy's Tacoma Gallery
05 250 sxf
Attached Thumbnails
What KTM do you ride?-l_a075bd05a0a66946e620729be129f1c3.jpg  
Old 08-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #25
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
07 kx250f and 09 kx450f
No kawis allowed in here! lol
Old 08-04-2010, 01:02 AM   #26
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I just got a little excited about all the dirtbike talk.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:52 AM   #27
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Ltr450 quad in here
Old 08-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #28
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Sorry I just got a little excited about all the dirtbike talk.
haha, I think there is a thread about showing off your quad/dirtbike. Or you could start a kawi thread, I've got some pics of my old KX 125.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #30
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to look at a built 250sxf tomorrow!!
Old 08-07-2010, 11:28 PM   #31
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Im going to look at a built 250sxf tomorrow!!
Pics are priority lol.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #32
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sneak peak oh and they are giant apparently

Old 08-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #33
braaap

Thats an '07 right? Very nice bike.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #34

yep Im excited but If I do it my truck mod money is gone. I only have one fund
Old 08-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #35
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
2008 990 ADV
Old 08-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #36
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
i bought a used 08 KTM 450 XCW (Plated) this year off of a KTM nut. It's got more mods than I can remember including a recluse clutch It's way to much bike for me but I am putting a snow kit on it this season and need the bigger HP

Old 08-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #37

and Im broke and have a new bike
Old 08-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #38
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18seeds View Post
i bought a used 08 KTM 450 XCW (Plated) this year off of a KTM nut. It's got more mods than I can remember including a recluse clutch It's way to much bike for me but I am putting a snow kit on it this season and need the bigger HP

nice nytro... I miss mine (left back in NY)

Thinking about buying a Fazer as a lightweight trail toy.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:08 AM   #39
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
nice nytro... I miss mine (left back in NY)

Thinking about buying a Fazer as a lightweight trail toy.
Thanks. Here it is when i finished up a rebuild for the Denver Snow Show a few years ago.

Here it is after a little accident

Here is what I am riding this year

I am getting a kit for my KTM