Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

What KTM do you ride?

Old 12-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #101
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
^ agreed. The LC8 is like a diesel that revs to the moon. Great down low (once you tune it, at least the 990's) and great all the way to redline. I love mine and wish I would have bought one years ago. Even without a passenger it's nice to have room to load a bunch of crap on it and head for the woods. Here's mine.

Old 05-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #102
RogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll revive this thread. I ride a '12 KTM 300XC. Great bike!
Old 05-25-2014, 04:14 PM   #103
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post
I'll revive this thread. I ride a '12 KTM 300XC. Great bike!
Is it plated?
Old 05-25-2014, 05:14 PM   #104
RogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud ofRogueTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Is it plated?
Nope I would like to get a plated bike at some point, but it's not in the cards as of yet.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:53 PM   #105
Fluffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post
Nope I would like to get a plated bike at some point, but it's not in the cards as of yet.
Oregon sucks for plating bikes. In Washington state and Idaho you could plate a picnic table for all they care. Some guys get away with it for a while here, but there is no sure bet Salem won't send you a letter asking for their plates back. I just want something lighter for around town and cruising forest roads... The 990 is BA, but it is a heavy pig.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:32 PM   #106

Marines:
Yeah I had a CRF450x that I was going to try to get plated but I sold it. A co-worker has a plated XR650 that he might be selling so I may jump on that.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:06 AM   #107
Luckybone is on a distinguished road
Luckybone's Tacoma Gallery
2010 530 exc
Old 06-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #109
Fluffer

^ That's pretty cool man. How does he like the 1190?
Old 06-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #111
Fluffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
He loves it. I've ridden it and it's badass. The 1290 super duke r is another animal though. It's SCARY fast!!!!!!
Yah I don't have the skill to master that super duke. It's nasty. The 990 is enough bike for me.