Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Houston Supercross April 10th at Reliant

Old 03-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
lucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud of

Army: 13 Fox, FO.  3rd AD, 7th ID, 10th Mtn, 25th ID
lucky's Tacoma Gallery
Houston Supercross April 10th at Reliant

Anyone been to see supercross at Reliant in houston? I'm ready to buy tickets but not sure what tickets are best.

What are the best seats? Sections 105-108 and 126-130 appear to be mid track and as low as you can go, but is that really the best to see the entire track and action? What about club level? I also want to be close to the adult beverage concessions, while having a good view of entire track.

Thanks All.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Third Coast
texasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud of

texasbowhunter's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some tickets the other day. They are on the lowest level in section 102 about 11 rows up. They should be pretty good seats.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
lucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud oflucky has much to be proud of

Army: 13 Fox, FO.  3rd AD, 7th ID, 10th Mtn, 25th ID
lucky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbowhunter View Post
I bought some tickets the other day. They are on the lowest level in section 102 about 11 rows up. They should be pretty good seats.
Sounds pretty good. I ended up getting section 305 for $50 per seat in the beer, I mean, club level. I found this link to check the view from your seats...

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/houston_texans/

enter your section and row.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
Third Coast
texasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud of

texasbowhunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky View Post
Sounds pretty good. I ended up getting section 305 for $50 per seat in the beer, I mean, club level. I found this link to check the view from your seats...

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/houston_texans/

enter your section and row.
Thanks