LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

1968 Honda Ct90 trail bike

Old 03-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #1
FFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really nice
Name: Dan
FFRNDAN's Tacoma Gallery
1968 Honda Ct90 trail bike

42 years old, I spent about a month last summer getting it running again. About all I did was rebuild the carb and charge the battery! It had been sitting in the barn for about 15 years. Just goes to show you how well Honda makes these things.

1 cyl., 90cc. She goes 45mph with a little tail wind and my 230lb self on it. Bit of an oil leak, but not a big deal considering. Filled up the tank ONCE at the beginning of the summer last year, and added some stabilizer in the fall before I parked it for the winter. Still over half a tank left after riding it 3x week for a couple months.

Just pulled it out of hiding today, threw a 6v charger on it for a few hours, a spritz of starter fluid and she started right up! couldn't believe it!! :banan adance:

Mom rode this when she was my age (22), its a lot of fun to learn how to ride with it. Let me know what you think.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Thats awesome my friend just picked up one like that about a year ago. Those things are pretty fun to ride around on, Crazy how long a well built bike will last!
Old 03-11-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
Mopeds are like fat chicks....fun to ride, but dont let your friends see you on one...lol

We had one we used at the race track, sold it and picked up a golf cart
Old 03-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
FFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really nice
Name: Dan
FFRNDAN's Tacoma Gallery
Ha ha yeah, the neighbors looked at me weird every time I flew down the road going 40mph or so on this little thing. Makes me wanna buy a real bike now!
Old 03-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #5
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool bike my friend has a couple of them, I have a 69 z50 we putt around on they don't make them like that anymore.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #6
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
i had a 81 ct 70 barely burnt any gas and had a lot of fun on it as a little kid