Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

What Have You Done to Your Quad Today

Old 03-14-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow What Have You Done to Your Quad Today

So this is a spot for anyone who likes to modify there bikes or quads as we like to modify our Trucks. Here is mods for today. A new Precision Pro Steering Dampener and Painted the Back Rims for my Sand Dune Tires.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
JLock
JLock is on a distinguished road

JLock's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of paint is that??
Old 03-17-2010, 09:55 AM   #5
JLock
JLock is on a distinguished road

JLock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Rustoleum Textured Black.
Damn good paint and only $6 at Wally World.

Looks sweet......does it hold up well to scratches?? I'm thinking about using it on my foremans racks and bumper.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #6
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Holds up pretty good. I used it on all my skid plates and front bumper. It does scratch but wont chip. I really like this paint. I have it every where, bumper and rims for the truck and just about every add on on my quad. And can touch it up when ever I want. I have powder coated rims and it seems that it dont hold up any better than the paint I use. And the powdercoat is factory. They scratch jsut as easy to me. Just my two cents worth and the paint is a lot cheaper.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Dope....i think im going to paint my rims(quad's) to
Old 07-20-2010, 03:53 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I want one of those dampeners for my my 700 I just haven't bought one yet.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I want one of those dampeners for my my 700 I just haven't bought one yet.

How much are they?
Old 07-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
How much are they?
I was wrong about the brand. The brand I'm talking about is by CCP. They are decently priced for being a clutch type unit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...Q5fAccessories

IDK what bike you have but if you search Raptorforum.com people can't stop saying good things about them.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
How much are they?
I paid $525 thru KBMotorsports. I talked to the owner Kenneth. They are well worht it. I wish I did this for my first Mod. It works great in the sand as well. Not near as tiring from all day riding.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:02 AM   #12
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought new bars, clamp,grips, and hand guards.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #13
awwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura aboutawwmann has a spectacular aura about
Name: pat
awwmann's Tacoma Gallery
kfx 700 just put on full muzzy exhaust, jet kit, dynatek ignition , uni air filter , pink clutch spring ,changed oil and filter. for a huge ass automatic bike it's fast
Old 07-22-2010, 04:41 AM   #14
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
QuadTech seat has arrived, need to install it .

ASV Levers are in the mail.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:48 AM   #17
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seat has been installed, love it...levers arrived in the mail today, have to install those soon.

Going to Coral Pink UT Aug 22-28...
Old 08-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
Seat has been installed, love it...levers arrived in the mail today, have to install those soon.

Going to Coral Pink UT Aug 22-28...
Did you get just the regular seat or the Baja one?
Also you will love those levers I have had mine on for about a yr now and would not have anything else. I run the shortie for the front brakes and the regular for the clutch.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:15 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Did you get just the regular seat or the Baja one?
Also you will love those levers I have had mine on for about a yr now and would not have anything else. I run the shortie for the front brakes and the regular for the clutch.
I got the 'hump seat' because it is lower (I'm short) and shaved on the edges, it's much more comfortable than stock!
I got standard length for both levers, I was told they would probably work better for me since I have a short reach. It will be nice being able to adjust the reach though, I do have trouble with that now.

Now if I can just get them installed this weekend and get the clutch set up right .
Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #20
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some new maier dark blue front fenders for my 400ex and some ramps.
Next check ill order the rear fenders.
I have a set of steel braided +2 brake lines at the house I need to install as well