Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

Got me a new quad!

Old 04-29-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Got me a new quad!

So about a month ago i was looking for a new toy. Was checkin out the big bore sport bikes. Was a tough choice between the rappy 700 and this. Well you see what i chose!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
Honda FTW!!! that thing is a beast. independent suspension front and rear cant beat it.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah its very beastly!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ive got a 400ex and i raced a black 700 like yours on a 400' sand drag and he walked on me like it was nothin.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:39 PM   #5
Dirty Trucker

Really? I wouldn't think it would? It's a heavy sucker for sure! But with a little work it should pull pretty hard. I put a 13tooth renthal front sprocket on it yesterday. It's pretty darn snappy now! Power wheelies ftw!
Old 04-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
98_mud_bug

yea i got a little done to mine too.. hmf, jets, and 22" tires but i was runnin holeshots also. he had paddles
Old 04-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #7
PWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPWhite13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Prescott
PWhite13's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a sick quad! Do you like the thumb throttle or are you gonna change it to a motorcycle-like twist throttle?
Old 04-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #8
Dirty Trucker

Thanks,I'll Probably stick with the thumb throttle.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #9
Dirty Trucker

I thinking about painting the wheels black?
Old 04-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #10
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sexy! I like
Old 04-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. This is what I ride:

Old 04-29-2010, 07:16 PM   #12
Dirty Trucker

Nice! yeah i've seen all of your pic.'s Eric! Very nice custom 450R
Old 04-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #13
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Nice! yeah i've seen all of your pic.'s Eric! Very nice custom 450R
Thanks, sadly I'm tryin' to sell it. I haven't had a chance to ride it for a while, and there are other things that are more important at the stage of life im at right now that I could put the money into.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #14
Dirty Trucker

Well sometimes you gotta make sacrafices. You'll get another one! I road alot when i was your age and then i gave away my toys to buy a house. Now that i've got the house and things have settled i thought it was a good time to get another quad and go have some fun!
Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 PM   #15

Yeah, im actually looking for someone that is willing to trade a street legal enduro+some cash. That way I can still get out on the trails, but also ride it around town in the nice weather and save some gas, as well as pay off a few bills that are stacking up. Or maybe get a new 2011 TRX450 when it comes out if I have the money by then. I hear its supposed to be badass and finally top all the other 450s.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:48 PM   #16
Dirty Trucker

I love the aprilia sxv 550! it's a super moto bike but it's awesome! Almost bought one of those!
Old 04-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #17
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Nice bike. I've been thinking about selling my 700 for a new Can-am Renegade 800 but I don't think I will. Another thought is to prep my Raptor for 1/8 mile track use.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #18
Dirty Trucker

Thanks Christian, You know i really like the looks of the can-am bikes but i've never seen one in real life. There just isn't any dealers for can-am around here
Old 04-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #19
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02

They are trying to do a sport 4wd quad. It has a 800cc V-twin 4wd, locking front diff and a few other things. It is about as fast as a Raptor 700 that has mods. It is a big sucker though.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #20
Dirty Trucker

^Looks Alien!