Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > All Terrain Vehicles

Notices

***post pictures of your pit bikes***

Old 05-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
***post pictures of your pit bikes***

I have a xr100 right now and I am really consider getting a pit bike, one because they are faster and two because they have way better suspension set ups. with that said POST PICTURES OF YOUR PIT BIKES!!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the bike we use to get around at the hare scrambles. Not your typical pit bike I guess but its street legal.

Attached Thumbnails
***post pictures of your pit bikes***-img_1548.jpg  
Old 05-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
get a pitster pro 160 they are beasts my buddy has one and its sooo much fun
Old 05-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #4
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

heres that pitster pro not bad that thing looks pretty fun

i was looking at the SDG's their bikes are pretty sweet looking
Old 05-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #5

well i found a craigslist ad i offered this person 250 just to see what they would say they said they are good with that price... it that a good price for this
heres their ad

2005 Rocketa pit bike. 107cc.
The bike ran well when we put it away in August.
The registration is current.

i am gonna go over there wednesday to check it out and make sure everything on it is ship shape what do you guys think ?
Old 05-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #6
sooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nice
sooner02r1's Tacoma Gallery
Extreme CR2:

Kawi KLX110:

CRF450 Supermoto (off topic ):

Intrepid 125cc kart:

Old 05-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
well i found a craigslist ad i offered this person 250 just to see what they would say they said they are good with that price... it that a good price for this
heres their ad

2005 Rocketa pit bike. 107cc.
The bike ran well when we put it away in August.
The registration is current.

i am gonna go over there wednesday to check it out and make sure everything on it is ship shape what do you guys think ?
i would buy it
Old 05-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #8

well the woman just told me the bike doesnt start because in august they ran it than they put it away for 6 months and now it wont start... so i am gonna offer her 50 bucks less and tell her since it doesnt run ill give her 200 instead of 250 and than i am thinking that the bike prob only needs a new spark plug and some fresh gas what you guys think?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well the woman just told me the bike doesnt start because in august they ran it than they put it away for 6 months and now it wont start... so i am gonna offer her 50 bucks less and tell her since it doesnt run ill give her 200 instead of 250 and than i am thinking that the bike prob only needs a new spark plug and some fresh gas what you guys think?
Hold up is it a legit bike or a china bike?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #10
MadManTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMadManTaco has a spectacular aura about

MadManTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my pitbike with a bbr perimeter frame, 125cc dohc engine, marzocchi forks..... etc... blahj blah blah!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
Hold up is it a legit bike or a china bike?
its a rocketa.....so i believe its a SSR which is legit for pit bikes
its a 107cc so...
Old 05-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #12

ya i checked i guess rocketa are practically SSR's so they are pretty nice and mod_able
Old 05-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManTaco View Post
Heres my pitbike with a bbr perimeter frame, 125cc dohc engine, marzocchi forks..... etc... blahj blah blah!

sickkkk bike man i want to build one like i had in highschool but it was to much $$$
Old 05-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #14
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya i checked i guess rocketa are practically SSR's so they are pretty nice and mod_able
my friend had an ssr. everything breaks on those bikes. it is now sitting in my garage collecting dust minus a clutch lever, kick start, brake lever, and rear brake. buy it if you want something to be able to work on after every ride..it forced us into learning how to fix bikes haha
Old 05-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #15

well the cluck and brakes footpegs the kick start and the shifter i am gonna replace