R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

UFC at RT O'Sullivan's

Old 07-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
UFC at RT O'Sullivan's

Gonna have a few peeps up at RT O'Sullivan's on 5830 W. Bell Rd. in Glendale this Saturday. Anyone in the area is welcome to join up. Cover is $5 and it's worth the price of admission to watch Lesnar fall to the canvas like a dead walrus.