R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona folks... any interest in my All-Pro 1.5" Leaf Springs??

Old 08-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona folks... any interest in my All-Pro 1.5" Leaf Springs??

They have about 10k to 12k miles on them; I can't remember when they went on. But they're basically new. The All-Pro kit provides for mo' better articulation than other kits, and a smoother ride quality. I'm selling them because I heard the OME Dakars are stiffer, and I could give a hoot about ride quality.

I'm selling the All-Pros for $200. They used retail for around $350 (shipping not included). The leaf springs will be off my truck be this weekend.

The 1.5" kit is no longer produced by All-Pro.

Here are a few shots of my truck with the 1.5" kit in;

Old 08-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
So is this 1.5 over the tsb height or pre tsb height? I might be in at least for a temp fix up to stuff some 285's in.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:13 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It replaces your stock leaf springs altogether. You wont need brake line extensions either.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you were closer..
Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
If I buy them could you help me install them?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:42 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
If I buy them could you help me install them?
I'm having mine done at a local shop. Benefit of having a second car I suppose. Or, my laziness. Haha
Old 08-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #7
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
I'm having mine done at a local shop. Benefit of having a second car I suppose. Or, my laziness. Haha
Let me see if I can get the funds together and someone to help me do the install and I'll let you know. What shop do you go to?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Let me see if I can get the funds together and someone to help me do the install and I'll let you know. What shop do you go to?
I knew you were going to ask that question! Haha, I can't remember but they are right around the corner from my place. They're located on 16th St and Missouri, a few blocks north of Camelback. They installed my leaf springs the last go around, but I had them do a few other items and cant remember how much they charged for installing the leaf springs.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #9
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Do you by chance know who makes the leaf springs for All-Pro?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...

I'm happy to hold onto them for you until whenever. No worries. Just let me know.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #11
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Do you by chance know who makes the leaf springs for All-Pro?
I believe Betts Spring Company works with All-Pro. I'm sure others may correct me if I am wrong.

Anywho... Im heading to bed. I'll touch base tomorrow morning.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #12
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I'm happy to hold onto them for you until whenever. No worries. Just let me know.
Thanks man. But if you find another buyer before I am able to get them go ahead and sell them.

I may be a little while because I have to pay some bills first.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #13
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Thanks man. But if you find another buyer before I am able to get them go ahead and sell them.

I may be a little while because I have to pay some bills first.
Just keep my updated and I have no stress hanging onto them for ya bro.

Just glad to help another zony out
Old 08-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #15
BANNED in 49 states...

Total Auto Pro's charged me $85 to swap out the springs
Old 08-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #16
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Hey man, I don't know if I am going to be able to buy the leaf springs from you. I just had to spend $250 on my 90,000 mile service, had to replace a rear 5100 (bent one wheeling), and needed an alignment. I really appreciate you holding onto them for me though.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #17
BANNED in 49 states...

Cool beans. No worries. Thanks for the heads-up.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #18
BANNED in 49 states...

bump... still for sale
Old 08-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #19
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
bump... still for sale
Good news man, I think I should end up having the money tomorrow night. I found a guy to buy my stock wheels for $200 (I'm supposed to be meeting him tomorrow). Do they come with all the necessary hardware, etc?

Now I just need to find the money to get them installed
Old 08-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #20
BANNED in 49 states...

They should bolt right into your stock everything.