R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Avid Off Road goodness

Old 08-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Off Road goodness

Got some Avid Off-Road parts installed this week! Brandon did a great job on it all. Got some sliders and a light bar!

This was the first set of weld-on DC long bed sliders he has done. Brandon added an extra brace on the back near the kick out to reinforce the area behind the last mounting point. class!

I used rustoleum hammered black on all parts.

Next up are OME 885x springs and 5100's on the front. Then I will measure what i need in the back to level it out.

Oh and I have some KC Highlighters to mount on the bar.
Attached Thumbnails
Avid Off Road goodness-img_3008sm.jpg   Avid Off Road goodness-img_3006sm.jpg   Avid Off Road goodness-img_3010sm.jpg   Avid Off Road goodness-img_3011sm.jpg   Avid Off Road goodness-img_3005sm.jpg  

Old 08-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
looks great! i want!
Old 08-20-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Ballin!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good i really want those sliders
Old 08-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!!

I keep meaning to call and ask if he makes DC LB sliders. But I always forget

Good to know he can and does. This is still on my something to do when I get time $$ and motivation.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:55 AM   #6
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
Cannonball how much did you pay for those sliders if you dont mind me asking ?
Old 09-02-2010, 07:45 AM   #7
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Brandon is one cool dude. Glad to see you got some armor for the trail run!

OME lift:

You will most likely need a 1.5" AAL to lift the back. I would suggest Wheelers Single AAL. I love mine and it helps my truck ride like a truck now lol...plus their cheaper than others.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is he (Justin/ Cannonball) going on the trail run???
Old 09-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #10
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSchwartz View Post
Cannonball how much did you pay for those sliders if you dont mind me asking ?
They were very reasonable! I would rather have Brandon discuss price. You can contact him at brandon@avidoffroad.com. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
Brandon is one cool dude. Glad to see you got some armor for the trail run!

OME lift:

You will most likely need a 1.5" AAL to lift the back. I would suggest Wheelers Single AAL. I love mine and it helps my truck ride like a truck now lol...plus their cheaper than others.
Thanks! I will see what I need when it settles. Unfortunately I will be out of town for the trail run.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #12
red balls got me!
IamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to beholdIamTacO is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Turd chaser!!
Name: adam
IamTacO's Tacoma Gallery
should get my 1st gen sliders done up next week then i can show off my avid offroad goodness too
Old 10-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #13
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting patiently... Ordered my sliders a month ago. You can't rush an artist, but man it's hard to wait this long for something you want so bad!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Everything looks great dude! Panning on mounting the KCs above or hanging them below on the light bar?
Old 10-20-2010, 12:40 AM   #15
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
I gotta say those do look great, I forgot they were avid's when we saw them last night. I need to hit him up and get some kickouts for mine when I get some $ lol.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #16
BANNED in 49 states...

Brandon is building me a low-profile roof basket. Ill post pics when its locked and loaded
Old 10-23-2010, 08:24 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
Everything looks great dude! Panning on mounting the KCs above or hanging them below on the light bar?
I put 2 daylighters on the center mounts and have 2 KC floods coming in this week to put on the outside mounts. Both are going above the bar. I'll post some pics this week. Thanks!
Old 10-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #18
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Avid Brandon top notch!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #19

Update: The outer floods are not wired yet but mocked up....There is some intereference between the bottom mounting spacer and the side plates on the outside light bar mounts. I will get some smaller washers from the Depot for it.