R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Some scenery pics :)

Old 08-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Some scenery pics :)

Went out for a couple drives this weekend with the misses and thought i'd share em with you guys. I'm not a professional photographer by any means but man...this state is so pretty its hard to mess up a photo

Enjoy...

Old 08-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
dam that is beautiful
1. what kind of snaske is that ?
2. where in az r your pics taken
3. what kinda crap is that
sweet pics
Old 08-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
whered you go for a drive?
Old 08-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
dam that is beautiful
1. what kind of snaske is that ?
2. where in az r your pics taken
3. what kinda crap is that
sweet pics
1.) It was a rattler...about a 5 footer. He was warming himself on the pavement from the rain

2.) These pics were taken around Bartlett Lake and Saguaro Lake

3.) I assume that was either horse or donkey poop I couldn't resist
Old 08-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #5

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
whered you go for a drive?

I added 2 more at the bottom of the OP
Old 08-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
I see no DMX
Old 08-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures. All is good except for the heat I'm sure. For sure very scenic.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #8
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Great shots Scott!!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Nice pictures. All is good except for the heat I'm sure. For sure very scenic.
Actually dude, its been raining around here at night so the heat is bearable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Great shots Scott!!
Thanks bud
Old 08-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice pics Scott!
Thank ya sir!!
Old 08-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #12
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
I see no DMX
I think he still might be in jail
Old 08-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
I see no DMX
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I think he still might be in jail
Yup...whatta dumb ass
Old 08-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #14
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Yup...whatta dumb ass
We still need to plan his welcome back party for when he gets out
Old 08-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Nice crap scott!!
HAHAHA! I couldn't resist man...The pic doesn't do it justice. I twas a huge pile
Old 08-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
We still need to plan his welcome back party for when he gets out
Old 08-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #17
CaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant futureCaptMorgan has a brilliant future
CaptMorgan's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ColtsTRD;2118077]

I was thinking those were pics of the Salt river. Awesome pics man!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #18

[QUOTE=CaptMorgan;2120992]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

I was thinking those were pics of the Salt river. Awesome pics man!!!
a couple are from there...I meant Saguaro Lake Area