R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Temp/Compass fix service phx

Old 08-31-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
06aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Temp/Compass fix service phx

Well being a college student, I could always use a few extra bucks . I put an ad on Craigslist phx for a service to fix the temperature and compass display and I've had one taker so far. Anyways I figure I'd put one on here too in case anybody wants to take me up on it. $20 gets you a working display. I'm located at Glendale and the I-17. Thanks for reading.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
You should come on the Sept 18 trail day with us
Old 08-31-2010, 08:03 PM   #3
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
You should come on the Sept 18 trail day with us
x2 It'll be real fun.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
Screw you guys, I'm going home.
06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold06aztaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
06aztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is the trail easy enough for a prerunner being driven by someone with no offroad experience?
Old 08-31-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Come and trail with the AZ Crew!!
Old 08-31-2010, 11:39 PM   #6
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
yup the trail is truck friendly = ) you'll be able to do fine. My truck is as basic as is. not 4x4 and no locker either but i'm still rolling = ) Its going to be fun.

*OFFICIAL* Arizona Meet, Greet and Trail Day - September 18, 2010 - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...18-2010-a.html