R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Matt Leinart has been CUT! See ya Broski

Old 09-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Matt Leinart has been CUT! See ya Broski

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5531595

Quote:
The Arizona Cardinals will release quarterback Matt Leinart, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Leinart went in to the offseason as the heir apparent to Kurt Warner as quarterback of the pass-happy Cardinals but was unable to distinguish himself from free agent acquisition Derek Anderson in the eyes of head coach Ken Whisenhunt.

Earlier in the week, Arizona was seeking to trade the former first round pick with the Buffalo Bills, Oakland Raiders and New York Giants having been involved in discussions, league sources told Schefter on Wednesday. Instead, the Cardinals look to move away from their top selection in the 2006 draft.

Leinart bristled at the brewing quarterback controversy this preseason.

"I don't really know what else I could possibly do," Leinart said Monday. "It probably goes beyond football, beyond the field actually. For me, I am not making excuses. I am not going to complain. For me, I just really want an explanation and I haven't been given one."

On Tuesday, Whisenhunt sat down with Leinart with the coach describing the conversation as "a good talk."

With Leinart out of Arizona, the Cardinals look to a pair of rookies -- Max Hall and John Skelton -- to back up Anderson.

Information from ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter is included in this report.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
And just for shits and giggles...

Old 09-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lmfao!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Good. He sucked in the pros.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I knew this was gonna happen......
Old 09-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #7
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Derek Anderson for the win! Former OSU Beaver! Go Beavs!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
To bad the Cards didn't dump his dumb ass sooner...then maybe they could've kept Boldin
Old 09-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Derek Anderson for the win! Former OSU Beaver! Go Beavs!
x2...the guy has some serious potential

I mean he's no Peyton but....
Old 09-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
KodiakVA is on a distinguished road
KodiakVA's Tacoma Gallery
Made me crack up when I heard that they wanted to trade him. Trade what for him a ham sandwich? This is the last preseason game if you do not want him I will trade you dirt for the guy or just wait till you cut him. Obviously you want him gone so need to fork over anything of value.