R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

*Official* Tucson Group-Drive to Phoenix for September 18 Trail Day

Old 09-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
*Official* Tucson Group-Drive to Phoenix for September 18 Trail Day

Tucson guys... I have started this thread, because I want to make sure you guys are able to organize a meeting spot, time and convoy up to meet the rest of the Phoenicians at the Lowe's at Happy Valley and I-17.

Again, this is ONLY for your convoy up to Phoenix.

Here's the link to the actual trail day thread;
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...18-2010-a.html

Time (feel free to request modification and I will update) : No later than 7:30am

Place: Chevron at Marana Rd/ Sandario and I-10
See here for link; A on the map - http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sa...ed=0CCUQtgMwAA

Chevron address: 13960 North Sandario Road, Marana, AZ

Why here: Easy access to and from the freeway, and enables all to fill up gas tank.

Distance from Marana Chevron to Phoenix meeting spot at the Shell on Happy Valley Road east of I-17: 110 miles, approximately 2 hours

Directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sa...ed=0CCUQtgMwAA

Start: Chevron in Marana
13960 N Sandario Rd
Marana, AZ 85653

1. Head north on N Sandario Rd toward W Marana Rd/W Trico Marana Rd - 0.2 mi
2. Turn left to merge onto I-10 W toward Phoenix - 86.8 mi
3. Continue onto I-17 N/US-60 W (signs for Flagstaff/I 10 West Truck Route) - 23.8 mi
4. Take exit 218 for Happy Valley Rd - 0.5 mi
5. Turn right at W Happy Valley Rd - 0.2 mi

End: Shell in North Phoenix at Happy Valley and 23rd Avenue
2501 W Happy Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85085

SOMEONE, PLEASE BE THE LEADER!!

List of Convoy Participants:

2. victheyankee
3. Tucsontoytaco
4. bawilson21
Old 09-05-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great Thread Idea! Start posting Tuscon guys!!
Old 09-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #3
Dixon22 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Dixon22's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good and great looking out fella's. Sign me up for this. How many guys you got coming out of Tucson? Dixon
Old 09-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #4
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to go on this trail ride!!! I gotta check in with my shop and find out who's weekend duty. I'll in limbo right now
Old 09-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I will be leaving early. I have some little errands I have to do in Avondale before I meet up with the rest of the Tacomas.
DON'T BE LATE!!!!!

Old 09-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thats why I'm leaving early.
I assume Cliffy is staying at his 'rents house Friday night through Saturday? So, I dont think he will be able to convoy from Tucson either.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... Well if all else fails I'll just make the trek anyway because this is definitely going to be epic.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #10
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
Hmm... Well if all else fails I'll just make the trek anyway because this is definitely going to be epic.
Just PM me your phone number, so I can add it to the main list.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #11
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
I assume Cliffy is staying at his 'rents house Friday night through Saturday? So, I dont think he will be able to convoy from Tucson either.
I am sure thats what he will do... or watch the UofA vs. Iowa game.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #12
tucsontoytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
tucsontoytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Me, too!

Add me to the list. It'll be cool to meet & greet before the meet and greet. 730a gonna be enough time? And what about communication?
Steve
Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #13
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsontoytaco View Post
Add me to the list. It'll be cool to meet & greet before the meet and greet. 730a gonna be enough time? And what about communication?
Steve
It should be more than enough time. Even at 75 mph it takes at most 1.5hr (excluding freeway closure or such) to get to my dads' old house in Ahwatukee. That's an extra 1hr+ to get through Phoenix metro on a saturday morning... should be absolutely no problem

Also note the speed cameras on the freeways in phoenix metro are now off. I'm not saying that to speed, but there's no need to panic when you see them. Also pending no construction, the speeds were bumped from 55 to 65 on all of I-10. I think I-17 might still be 55 though, can't remember for sure.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #14
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am sure thats what he will do... or watch the UofA vs. Iowa game.
I'm pretty sure he isn't coming and going to the game instead
Old 09-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #15
tucsontoytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
tucsontoytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet and good to know. See ya'll Saturday a.m., I'm guessin'.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #16
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I'm pretty sure he isn't coming and going to the game instead
When I last spoke to him, he was leaning toward the game. Its all good, there will be another trail run.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #17
BANNED in 49 states...

Unless more Tucsonans decide to convoy with you three, it might just be the three of you heading up North to meet the larger group
Old 09-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #18
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
God I wish I could go
Old 09-09-2010, 06:19 PM   #19
Dixon22 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Dixon22's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care to lead us up fella's. I'm just gonna follow my Garmin.

We can also add one more truck as of now. Apodoca in a 08 dbl cab silver. Still trying to recruit more from T-Town.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #20
BANNED in 49 states...

Cool. Can you send me via PM your phone number and his? I still dont have your contact number.