Tucson guys... I have started this thread, because I want to make sure you guys are able to organize a meeting spot, time and convoy up to meet the rest of the Phoenicians at the Lowe's at Happy Valley and I-17.
Again, this is ONLY for your convoy up to Phoenix.
Here's the link to the actual trail day thread;
Time (feel free to request modification and I will update) : No later than 7:30am
Place: Chevron at Marana Rd/ Sandario and I-10
See here for link; A on the map - http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sa...ed=0CCUQtgMwAA
Chevron address: 13960 North Sandario Road, Marana, AZ
Why here: Easy access to and from the freeway, and enables all to fill up gas tank.
Distance from Marana Chevron to Phoenix meeting spot at the Shell on Happy Valley Road east of I-17: 110 miles, approximately 2 hours
Start: Chevron in Marana
13960 N Sandario Rd
Marana, AZ 85653
1. Head north on N Sandario Rd toward W Marana Rd/W Trico Marana Rd - 0.2 mi
2. Turn left to merge onto I-10 W toward Phoenix - 86.8 mi
3. Continue onto I-17 N/US-60 W (signs for Flagstaff/I 10 West Truck Route) - 23.8 mi
4. Take exit 218 for Happy Valley Rd - 0.5 mi
5. Turn right at W Happy Valley Rd - 0.2 mi
End: Shell in North Phoenix at Happy Valley and 23rd Avenue
2501 W Happy Valley Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85085
SOMEONE, PLEASE BE THE LEADER!!
List of Convoy Participants: