R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

T-Shirts for A.T.O.M

Old 09-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
T-Shirts for A.T.O.M

Hey AZ,

I just wanted to know if any of you are interest in buying a T-shirt. The shirts will be printed with black ink on a white short-sleeve shirt.

With the approval from Andrew (AriZonaD54), I decided to use his idea of ATOM "Arizona Tacoma Owners Mob".

The design below will be printed on the front/center.
There will be nothing printed on the back.

Send me a PM with the size and quantity. THANKS!.
The sooner the better, I can get my supplier to print them as soon as possible, so I can have them ready by Sept. 18th.

Prices as follow:
S-XL $14 each
XXL & up $16 each

**You can pay me at the meet**
Thanks

Updated 9/17
I have the following shirts available:

Size (Qty. remaining)
Small (3)
Medium (1)
XL (4)
XXL (3)

Name - Size (Quantity)
1. Harrelsen - XL (1) Payment received
2. ColtsTRD - L (2) Payment received
3. TioTaco - XL (1) Payment received
4. Veinguy - L (1) XXL (1) Payment received
5. sHiBby - M (1) Payment received
6. yumatrd - S (1) Payment received
7. amaes - M (1)
8. Kyouto42 - XXL (1) Payment received
9. Masada - XXL (1)
10. AriZonaD54 - XXL (1) Payment received
11. Flynn Diesel - L (1)
12. micropiper - L (2)
13. Seabass - XXL (1) Payment received
14. RPain - L (1) Payment received
15. AZDuc - L (1) XXL (1)
16. himmie - S (1) M (1) L (1) Payment received for M and L
17. PRBulldog36 - XL (1)
18. Jetta1cab - L (1) XXL (1) Payment received
19. McJosh - S (1) L (1)
20. bmo05 - XL (1)
21. Cortland - M (1) Payment received
22. TBK224 - XL (1)
Old 09-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in and I'll send my money now if thats best for you! Large please!
Old 09-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work home-skillet!
Old 09-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
my truck made the front!
Old 09-05-2010, 01:45 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
my truck made the front!
HAHA! Thats because its pretty much amazing!
Old 09-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Are these shirts preshrunk? WHat fit are they so I know how to choose a size, I hate really baggy shirts
Old 09-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Are these shirts preshrunk? WHat fit are they so I know how to choose a size, I hate really baggy shirts
x2
Old 09-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
The shirts should look a lil more like this;

Old 09-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #10
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
wooot i want one. my truck is in it too
Edit: damn no its not..
Old 09-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
The shirts should look a lil more like this;

Old 09-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #12
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
my truck made the front!

Quote:
Yes, they are preshrunck. "10% POLYESTER PRESHRUNK"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
wooot i want one. my truck is in it too
Edit: damn no its not..
Sorry.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #14

I like the 1st one better...just because of the group look

Theres no Mob in 1
Old 09-05-2010, 05:39 PM   #15
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn its 10% polyester..idk if i can wear that. I am allergic to poly but its weird because its not all the time and the same shirt can give me different side effects
Old 09-05-2010, 05:41 PM   #16

Quote:
Damn its 10% polyester..idk if i can wear that. I am allergic to poly but its weird because its not all the time and the same shirt can give me different side effects
Jesus Christ your high maintenance
Old 09-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #17
Almost there

Haha ya I am!
Old 09-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #18

Quote:
Haha ya I am!
Well at least your a man about it and admit it

Are you coming?
Old 09-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #19
Almost there

Coming where?
Old 09-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #20

Quote:
Coming where?
Um....THE MEET...the main reason these shirts are being made I saw you were out in another thread but wanted to see if you changed your mind