R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

chrome bumper for black bumper??

Old 09-07-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
chrome bumper for black bumper??

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ml#post2147034

link to my thread is BST. if any locals want a chrome rear bumper for their black then hit me up.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #2
VolFan57 is on a distinguished road

VolFan57's Tacoma Gallery
Man, wish i was closer. I'm looking for a chrome bumper to replace my black Base bumper. If you get desperate maybe we can work out a deal.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolFan57 View Post
Man, wish i was closer. I'm looking for a chrome bumper to replace my black Base bumper. If you get desperate maybe we can work out a deal.
What kind of shape is yours in? My truck is my DD so the only way it will work is if you send me your bumper and include the shipping cost for me to send you mine back to you right after receiving yours. Let me know. If not, I'll just continue to look for the base models around town.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #4
VolFan57 is on a distinguished road

VolFan57's Tacoma Gallery
Sent PM.