R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

moving to Mesa M4 rifle ok?

Old 09-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
Army: SFC,  19 years, 5 to go.
Name: Michael
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
moving to Mesa M4 rifle ok?

The Army is moving to Mesa. I want to take my M4 with but I am not sure what the laws are like there. NJ you can't a collapsable but stock or flash suppresor. What is AZ like? Is there any ground hogs to shoot?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I don't live in AZ but I do know the AZ has some the most lacks gun laws in the whole country
Old 09-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Not sure on the laws around that... but in the Mesa area I'd be surprised if you find many ground hogs to shoot, nor would it probably be wise to do it in the city anyway. There is BLM land and ranges you can go out firing on though...
Old 09-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Lax laws?
I guess it kind of depends on your point of view

I would say your M-4 would be welcomed with open arms!!!
Welcome to Az. man!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
you can walk around town with your m4 if you want.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...it-thread.html
Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Lax laws?
I guess it kind of depends on your point of view

I would say your M-4 would be welcomed with open arms!!!
Welcome to Az. man!!!
X2!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:03 PM   #8
Jetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetta1cab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Division
Name: Carlos
Jetta1cab's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona is home to many proud and responsible gun owners! You can own an M4 built to your military specs if you wished. Full auto, any type stock, suppressor, etc... As far as hogs go, javelina season is fun. It's been a few years since I got a hunting tag for the pistol hunt. I always liked hunting in San Manuel which is north of Tucson. Welcome to Arizona!

Here's a sample video of a man carrying a rifle in public in AZ (This is not to infer that my views and opinions are the same as this person):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfolr...eature=related
Old 09-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetta1cab View Post
Arizona is home to many proud and responsible gun owners! You can own an M4 built to your military specs if you wished. Full auto, any type stock, suppressor, etc... As far as hogs go, javelina season is fun. It's been a few years since I got a hunting tag for the pistol hunt. I always liked hunting in San Manuel which is north of Tucson. Welcome to Arizona!

Here's a sample video of a man carrying a rifle in public in AZ (This is not to infer that my views and opinions are the same as this person):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfolr...eature=related

Chris is the man.
Having the nutz to do this and put up with all the B. S. he had to is comenedable. I would not want to put up with the crap he did for doing a 2nd ammendment walk.
I salute you sir!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #10
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
you can walk around town with your m4 if you want.
Same in Alaska.. i know that doesnt matter, But with the right permit you and get full auto. and walk around down town with it.. you know so you can fight off all the bears...
Old 09-07-2010, 11:13 PM   #12
Thomas The Train is on a distinguished road

Name: Thomas
Thomas The Train's Tacoma Gallery
dude....watch out for them acid-throwing women!
Old 09-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #13
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike92y View Post
The Army is moving to Mesa. I want to take my M4 with but I am not sure what the laws are like there. NJ you can't a collapsable but stock or flash suppresor. What is AZ like? Is there any ground hogs to shoot?
So I'm just wondering is this your own weapon or is this the Army's gun? I would think that you could bring whatever you want if it's from the army, as far as personal firearms the same goes here too. Now there is a tradition we have here in AZ, if you say you have a gun you must post pics at some point soon.

Oh and Welcome to the last few states of freedom lol. When do you plan on getting out here?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:00 AM   #14
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
I think you move to AZ they issue you a gun with your drivers license.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #15
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post

lol I wish...now that would be tax dollars at work
Old 09-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #16
mike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant futuremike92y has a brilliant future
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
Right on I look forward to my move. I will miss the friends I made here in PA but I look forward to being in the desert see ya all in Jan.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #17
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
lol! Nice one
Old 09-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #18
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Love the ground hog. Be the ground hog.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #19
mike92y's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike92y View Post
I thought I would give a report on what I thought of Arizona after living here for almost two years. Here it is....

I love this state. There is so much open range. I drive for hours in the desert and sometimes I don't see a soul. There is so much to do here in Phoenix. I saw the Cubs loose the Diamond back Friday night and I am going to hit up some Cardinal games this winter. Gun laws are are great and to think I was worried about my M4.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:54 AM   #20
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
I love steak too!