R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

New to Arizona, anyone wanna show me the place?

Old 09-08-2010, 10:06 PM   #1
bigstik will become famous soon enough

Name: Tanner
bigstik's Tacoma Gallery
New to Arizona, anyone wanna show me the place?

Well I start school at UTI in Avondale on monday and I just moved here from Montana. I know theres a shitload of people on here from Arizona because I have seen countless tacos around Phoenix. I was just wonderin if anyone wants to go for a cruise around the area sometime and show me the ropes.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Come to our trail meet on September 18. Great way to meet most of us (currently 54 are planning on attending) and a great way to see parts of Arizona!

Here's the link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...18-2010-a.html
Old 09-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Also, check out this thread; http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...it-thread.html
Old 09-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have ya man! This is a cool state! I moved here from Indiana 7-8 years ago and I have not 1 regret! I'll live here forever
Old 09-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, get in on this meet and greet on the 18th, it should be a good time. I'm going to UTI also so come find me sometime and I will show you around. Look for the truck that's in my profile pic. I'm usually parked in the NE side of the parking lot. I'm in PM classes. There's another guy on here also who just started UTI, he is also signed up to go on the meet and greet ride on the 18th. Any questions just PM me and I will help out the best I can.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:51 PM   #7

bigstik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
Yeah man, get in on this meet and greet on the 18th, it should be a good time. I'm going to UTI also so come find me sometime and I will show you around. Look for the truck that's in my profile pic. I'm usually parked in the NE side of the parking lot. I'm in PM classes. There's another guy on here also who just started UTI, he is also signed up to go on the meet and greet ride on the 18th. Any questions just PM me and I will help out the best I can.
Alright sounds good, Thanks man
Old 09-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #8
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Montana did you come from?
Old 09-09-2010, 05:42 AM   #9
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstik View Post
Well I start school at UTI in Avondale on monday and I just moved here from Montana. I know theres a shitload of people on here from Arizona because I have seen countless tacos around Phoenix. I was just wonderin if anyone wants to go for a cruise around the area sometime and show me the ropes.
Hi Tanner welcome from Laveen (very close to avondale)

As several have mentioned, the 18th is our biggest meet and greet yet. It's going to be the best way to meet new people and get to know your fellow AZ TW members. I look forward to seeing you there and meeting you in person. We are a very freindly community, if there's something you need help with please let us know we like to help .

Again welcome,

Taylor (Masada)
Old 09-09-2010, 09:30 AM   #11
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
Hi there Tanner, welcome to AZ . . .I the guy nobody's met yet cause I live way the hay on the tuther side of BFE.
After the third camel died tring to get to your house I said F-this I'm out
Old 09-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #12
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I live in Avondale, as well. Not too far from UTI...
Old 09-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #13
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Welcome from Maricopa (city)! Yea do try to make the 18th it'll be the best intro to everyone. We also setup a mini meet on Monday nights (see the sticky) where some of us try to get together once a week or so (doesn't happen all the time but we try). It's a good way to try some dinner at some of the local joints we hit up.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Welcome from Phoenix.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #15

bigstik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
What part of Montana did you come from?
Well I'm pretty sure you won't know where the town is but I'm actually from a Farm near the town of Fallon and i went to school in Terry. My graduating class was four. Terry is on the eastern side of Montana about 150 miles from the ND border and about 300 miles east of the city of Billings if you know where thats at
Old 09-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #16

bigstik's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
Welcome! I live in Avondale, as well. Not too far from UTI...
Right on... You know I think I like it down here
Old 09-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #17

bigstik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TioTaco View Post
Hi there Tanner, welcome to AZ . . .I the guy nobody's met yet cause I live way the hay on the tuther side of BFE.
Haha well I think I might be able to relate to you a little... I myself happen to be a farmer/rancher from the middle of bumfuck nowhere in Montana
Old 09-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #18
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Yuma, AZ. (South west corner of Arizona)

What do you want to specialize in at UTI?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:49 PM   #19
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Tanner!!!!!! from Laveen =) see you at the meet man!!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #20
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstik View Post
Right on... You know I think I like it down here
It's all right.

If you need a tour, let me know. I am always driving somewhere.