R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Thought I would offer this to TW members too

Old 09-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Desert Dweller
Holling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud ofHolling has much to be proud of

Holling's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I would offer this to TW members too

First things first:
Dear Mr. Moderator,
If this isn't proper to post please feel free to delete it. I'm not trying to do anything against the rules.

I ran a group buy for these last month on AZ Shooting and had a good response. The last of the group buy pickup is this Saturday (Sept 11th) from 11:30 to 12:00 at the Bass Pro Shop parking lot. I have plenty left from the GB so I'm offering them for the following price:

$12 each
or
3 for $35

Please bring exact change!

Black or Olive Drab

They will sell for $15 each at the gun show (which is still a good price)

I will also be offering flag patches for $7 each or 3 for $20
Arizona in desert camo or ACU
Texas in desert camo
Colorado in ACU

Patch pictures at http://www.DesertPatches.com

FTF only at this price.

I'll be in a dark blue 4 door Tacoma (Duh) parked between the Bass Pro Shop and the freeway.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Its a gun sling...
Old 09-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
Its a gun sling...
LOL ya, I just figured that out after I posted it. I would jump in this if I needed one, but I'm all good when it comes to the gun slings.

Holling PM inbound...