R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

BHLM Help

Old 09-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM Help

Would anyone in the Phoenix area who has experience doing the black headlight mod be willing to give me a hand doing mine sometime? I am scared that I am going to ruin them in the oven.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Would anyone in the Phoenix area who has experience doing the black headlight mod be willing to give me a hand doing mine sometime? I am scared that I am going to ruin them in the oven.
Hey man, I'll help out. I did mine and they would've been perfect had I turned the damn oven off once it was pre heated
Old 09-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Scott ill have to take you up on that offer even though you didnt offer
Old 09-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
hell yea dude...just let me know when...weekends are best for me

I'll take your spindles as payment

j/k
Old 09-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
idk if i can afford your services scott!
Old 09-10-2010, 11:09 PM   #6

Quote:
idk if i can afford your services scott!
Okay fine...hows free sound? If thats to much then I can just soil myself
Old 09-11-2010, 12:04 AM   #7
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
damn one of these days i gotta get off the couch and do the bhlm to my truck. fuckin lazy i tell ya.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #8
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Hey man, I'll help out. I did mine and they would've been perfect had I turned the damn oven off once it was pre heated
Quote:
Any chance you guys want to get these done before the amazingly giant meet on the 18th?
Old 09-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #9

Quote:
Any chance you guys want to get these done before the amazingly giant meet on the 18th?
It'd have to be in the evening cause I don't get of work at night till 8:30pm
Old 09-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #10
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
damn one of these days i gotta get off the couch and do the bhlm to my truck. fuckin lazy i tell ya.
+1, also satoshi and color match grill. lol

Hell I still haven't even put the spidertrax on lol...
Old 09-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #11
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

I think I am going to attempt to tackle this today! Hopefully I don't ruin up my headlights...
Old 09-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #12
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I did mine this weekend. This was the first time I had done this and I was a little scared but it went perfect. I did the oven on 300 (bake). When it reached 300 turned it off and put the light in for 9 minutes. Came apart first try, no issues.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #13
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
I did mine this weekend. This was the first time I had done this and I was a little scared but it went perfect. I did the oven on 300 (bake). When it reached 300 turned it off and put the light in for 9 minutes. Came apart first try, no issues.
Good deal, hopefully it goes the same way for me...
Old 09-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #14

Fuck dude, I'm sorry I never called ya back! I got tied up with work and a bunch of other stupid shit with my truck

Did you attempt it yet??
Old 09-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #15
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Fuck dude, I'm sorry I never called ya back! I got tied up with work and a bunch of other stupid shit with my truck

Did you attempt it yet??
No worries man! I started it, got the lights disassembled but haven't painted them yet. I should for sure have them done by Saturday!
Old 09-15-2010, 09:01 PM   #16

Quote:
No worries man! I started it, got the lights disassembled but haven't painted them yet. I should for sure have them done by Saturday!
Thats great bro! Can't wait to see em...Don't rush it it and wait for the paint to completely dry
Old 09-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #17
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Update? Were you able to successfully do the MOD?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:20 AM   #18
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Update? Were you able to successfully do the MOD?
Still just have them disassembled, I've been super busy with work and school. I have class til about 9pm M-Th. I am going to finish them up tomorrow morning and Scott is gonna give me a helping hand putting them back together tomorrow night.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #19
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Almost done!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #20

Cant wait to see em and get em installed!