R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

DaliTRD.. you are NOT allowed to come on our trail drive

Old 09-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
DaliTRD.. you are NOT allowed to come on our trail drive

No way. No how. No bueno.

That is all. This will ALL make sense in a few moments
Old 09-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
º•Tempe girl•º
DaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daliela
DaliTRD's Tacoma Gallery
dont expose ME... i have my reasons !!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused... but maybe I'm not suppose to?
Old 09-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

She doesnt own a Tacoma. She is just on here trying to pick-up a date with Cmack.

CMACK! Get it here!

I am a detective. Protecting the innocent. Uncovering lies.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #6
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
There is no way a good upstanding American citizen would try to go for some dirty damn cannuck
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
DaliTRD is a guy huh? Oh well....GONE
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
She doesnt own a Tacoma. She is just on here trying to pick-up a date with Cmack.

WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST????
Old 09-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaDan View Post
WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST????
Think about it. Long and hard. (thats the hint) GROSS
Old 09-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
NO WAY Then that's perfect for Cmack
Old 09-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

CMACK! Get it here!

I knew it...it all makes sense now!

Old 09-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #12
º•Tempe girl•º
DaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaliTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DaliTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'LL BE DRIVING WITH MY BOYFRIEND "yumaTRD" thats why!!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaliTRD View Post
I'LL BE DRIVING WITH MY BOYFRIEND "yumaTRD" thats why!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAa I thought you looked familiar! lol!! Davids a great guy!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #14
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Shut the front door!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #15
º•Tempe girl•º

DaliTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
AHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAa I thought you looked familiar! lol!! Davids a great guy!
YEAH HE'S AN AMAZING GUY..
Old 09-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #16
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I knew it...it all makes sense now!

WTF is that! Haha
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #17
BANNED in 49 states...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaliTRD View Post
YEAH HE'S AN AMAZING GUY..
And I bet you are an amazing boyfriend to him too. David is a great guy, or Scott has said
Old 09-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #18
º•Tempe girl•º

DaliTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And I bet you are an amazing boyfriend to him too. David is a great guy, or Scott has said
I'M NOT A GUY!! LOL
Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #19
Don't go off ninjin
So wait... is she a guy hiding as a girl and says she's datind a yuma tacoma which is a truck>?
Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #20
BANNED in 49 states...

cuz I was worried for David for a second there. Ok, this thread may be closed now