R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

anyone from az going to the lucas oil expo?

Old 09-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone from az going to the lucas oil expo?

Since I do not have "work" on weekends anymore I was curious if there was any from the valley of hell going to the expo? If so I am thinking of possibly going and it would be cool to go with some people I know and possibly (in a non gay way) split a room with to make the weekend cheaper.

Post up here or pm me. My GF works till about 5 so her and I would not leave till about 5. My phone says it takes 5 hrs 40 min going the 75 to get there but its highway driving so the time can be messed with a little bit.

I have never gone before and it looks like fun. Wanted to go to last years offroad expo that was held in November i believe, but missed out so maybe it will work out this time!
Old 09-15-2010, 12:37 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lucas Oil Field Stadium

Old 09-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Just put this up. I'll be meeting up w/my brother here.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...road-expo.html
just read it and do not see where your meeting him...where are you meeting him?
Old 09-15-2010, 10:10 AM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Hotel I guess..Haven't booked a room yet.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Eh?
Old 09-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #8
Almost there

Do you know of anyone else going to the expo? Are what hotel your thinking of staying at?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #9
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Do you know of anyone else going to the expo? Are what hotel your thinking of staying at?
No one i know is going.
Haven't looked into getting a room yet.I'll let ya know.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Eh?
Never mind.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:49 AM   #11

Quote:
Plan is to meet up at the Expo.
Then check in at the hotel later.