R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

wheeling the 25th, this saturday

Old 09-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
wheeling the 25th, this saturday

So i was thinking of going to do either: montana mountain which is located around florence or box canyon which is out there as well. Box canyon would require a state trust land permit which i do not have.

Montana mountain is 30 miles and a great trip, iv been once before. Trail rating is medium.

box canyon is about 30 miles. Medium rating. Someone would have to get the pass.

Table mesa could also be something of interest.

any more info you want on the trails to make a decision look it up on google or in a book. Either trail im happy with so just post up and let me know what your thinking. Id like to keep this close to 5 trucks.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
If it was Sunday I'd go....
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn i should have posted a poll. Like a sat sun and which trail poll
Old 09-20-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Also, isn't Box Canyon open to public without a pass? If you go, I'm pretty sure you'll need at least one 4x4 in there too from what I've heard, three vehicles is best. Did you mean Bulldog Canyon?
Old 09-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #5
Almost there

I think i meant box lol idk haha but ya the GF wants to come so it is saturday.

just took a look and i did mean box, so maybe we will try very hard to get a 4x4 thanks for the heads up
Old 09-21-2010, 08:15 AM   #6
Almost there

maybe we could do table mesa, thats an option
Old 09-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Box you'll want a 4x4 for sure. you'll shred your new tires on a couple parts if you go at them wrong.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
Almost there

really? I guess my book sucks at rating which I am not supprised. I might actually be picking up a set of wheels end of this week and installing my old tires on them so if I do shread up tires I wont be pissed.

Hows table mesa?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. there is this rocky hill I guess you can call it that is said to req 4x4 because if you don't you'll be spinning the tires and the rock looks sharp. Also i saw a vid of a 4x4 fj that had to get pulled up one optical.

Table Mesa has a little of everything. from easy to crawler buggy status.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #10
Almost there

can the whole trail be done though with open diff? like over the crawler buggy status is there a panzy way around it lol
Old 09-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Shit dude you know i'd be down but its my birthday weekend...maybe we can do something another time
Old 09-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #12
Almost there

Im always down to wheel! Now that you got my number hit me up anytime
Old 09-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Im always down to wheel! Now that you got my number hit me up anytime
will do man
Old 09-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #14

I'm in!
Old 09-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #15
Almost there

:
Old 09-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
can the whole trail be done though with open diff? like over the crawler buggy status is there a panzy way around it lol
I've done table mesa east quite a few times. I've had a stock 08 ford ranger 2wd with the LSD in the rear running 31" BFG a/t do the run with us. We had to give him a yank out a couple times, but he knows the trail since he's done it so much he doesn't have too many issues. he''s got good driving skills as well and experience too. He struggled tho and his open LSD helped him out....we were all aired down to 15-20 PSI of course though.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:54 PM   #17

So the roster is....

1) 08pretaco
2) ColtsTRD
3) Cmack
4) Cortland

See you guys in the morning at 9 sharp
Old 09-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #18
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in
Old 09-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #19
Almost there

Well its official. 9 am at the circle k right on shea before the beeline. Be there or dont i guess..
Old 09-24-2010, 11:00 PM   #20
06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of06 TANK has much to be proud of
06 TANK's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like fun wish i could make it. we should put a run up to sunflower mine trail some time. have fun!