R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

***Official trail run feedback and future Poll

View Poll Results: How often do you want to do this?
Annual 4 12.50%
Semi-annual 14 43.75%
Quarterly 14 43.75%
Never again 2 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2010, 06:12 AM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
***Official trail run feedback and future Poll

Hi All,

I wanted to take time and thank-you all for coming out to an amazing trail run and meet, the turn out was bigger than I think any of use expected. minus the unfortunante incident with Gear and his truck we had great event. However, like any event there is always room for imporvement.

Here is where you can help us make these events better for everyone; please leave us one thing you liked, disliked and somthing(s) you would like to see in future events. Please know we do not take this personally, but feedback is the only way to make these events better.

Note there is also a poll to gauge the interest on making this an annual, semi-annual or a quarterly event.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:20 AM   #2
Admiral of the JOLLY ROGER navy
micropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to beholdmicropiper is a splendid one to behold

Name: damion
micropiper's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah we need to do it again!!!!!! Next time we need to make sure all the trucks with working cbs are spread out thru the group.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
foreigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedforeigndude1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Njegos
foreigndude1987's Tacoma Gallery
Lets do one during the winter in the snow!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff please keep it coming, we need to know how to make this better.

For me I liked meeting everyone and chilling for a little while, but I think the trail was a little on the long side for this size group and the meet and greet time could have been longer. In the future I would like to see better organization on the waivers and a safety breifing before we leave the parking lot.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #5
onix
Onix is on a distinguished road

Onix's Tacoma Gallery
I see a need for Ham Radio.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post

For me I liked meeting everyone and chilling for a little while, but I think the trail was a little on the long side for this size group and the meet and greet time could have been longer. In the future I would like to see better organization on the waivers and a safety breifing before we leave the parking lot.
x2
Old 09-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Less bitching. More smiles
Old 09-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #8
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Definitley a fun trip. Better radio contact would have been good. I know it was hard out there in those mountains to get good reception. The trip in the snow idea would be fun. Has anyone ever been to Box Canyon in Wickenburg? It's a pretty neat place. That would be a fun short ride for the 4x4 guys.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:39 AM   #9
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropiper View Post
Hell yeah we need to do it again!!!!!! Next time we need to make sure all the trucks with working cbs are spread out thru the group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post

These.

Overall I think it went extremely well. The only other thing I think we could have improved upon would be to predesignate stopping points in better locations ahead of the actual run, instead of in Crown King for example. Also, at the safety brief we need to ensure it's clear that people need to have their lights on, especially in low visibility situations like we had. That goes for on the road and day to day driving too peeps
Old 09-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #10
Banned
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Less bitching. More smiles
I think for the most part everyone had a good time, I know I did.

but here you go!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:46 AM   #11
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-21-2010, 09:47 AM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I had a ball and I wish we did stuff like this more often.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #13
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I think that the trail was a little too long for a group this large. There is nothing that any of us can do about this, but I would like to see more mud!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
I think that the trail was a little too long for a group this large. There is nothing that any of us can do about this, but I would like to see more mud!
x2
mud would be cool....and creeks too
Old 09-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #15
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
x2
mud would be cool....and creeks too

Touche! I forgot about creeks!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Touche! I forgot about creeks!
I like crossing through small bodies of water....its fun and makes for some cool pics
Old 09-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #17
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
These.

Overall I think it went extremely well. The only other thing I think we could have improved upon would be to predesignate stopping points in better locations ahead of the actual run, instead of in Crown King for example. Also, at the safety brief we need to ensure it's clear that people need to have their lights on, especially in low visibility situations like we had. That goes for on the road and day to day driving too peeps
x2...lights being on definitely would have helped in those dusty conditions. Overall it was a very good run though. And besides Gears unfortunate accident, everything went very smooth, especially for having 40+ vehicles on the trail. It was nice to see everyone come together and help out though. Good group of people on that run. Better stopping points would be a good thing also. It was kind of hectic sitting outside of C.K.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #18
~THE LIGHT GUY~

TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I like crossing through small bodies of water....its fun and makes for some cool pics
x2 We need to do a quick unplanned trip after a big rain storm when there is no dust at all (and maybe some mud)
Old 09-21-2010, 09:58 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
x2...lights being on definitely would have helped in those dusty conditions. Overall it was a very good run though. And besides Gears unfortunate accident, everything went very smooth, especially for having 40+ vehicles on the trail. It was nice to see everyone come together and help out though. Good group of people on that run. Better stopping points would be a good thing also. It was kind of hectic sitting outside of C.K.
x2
Old 09-21-2010, 09:58 AM   #20
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBK224 View Post
x2 We need to do a quick unplanned trip after a big rain storm when there is no dust at all (and maybe some mud)
I'm down pending work of course