R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Phoenix area will hit 95 today, triple digits by weekend

Old 09-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
When the hell is it gonna get cool!??
Old 09-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Probably when I go to Wisconsin in a couple weeks... Grr...
Old 09-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

I'm melttinnggggggggggg
Old 09-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Back to 104 this weekend.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
I'll be up north all weekend, you guys enjoy the sun for me
Me too....I'm renting a Cabin up on the Rim for my B-day
Old 09-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #11

Looks like it'll be in the low 80s up there during the day and low 50s at night
Old 09-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #12
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
HA suppose to be 70 all week in stl
Old 09-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #13
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Me too....I'm renting a Cabin up on the Rim for my B-day
Where are on the rim, I'll be up in Young (22 miles away from the rim). When are you heading up there?
Old 09-24-2010, 10:29 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
HA suppose to be 70 all week in stl
yea....have fun with that rain and winter shit. We'll stick to the desert
Old 09-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #15

Quote:
Where are on the rim, I'll be up in Young (22 miles away from the rim). When are you heading up there?
heading up Sunday morning, we were gonna leave Saturday but Jamie couldn't find anyone to cover her shift at the Hospital

We'll be staying at the Molgion Rim Cabins
Old 09-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #16
bgbdwlf is on a distinguished road
bgbdwlf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea....have fun with that rain and winter shit. We'll stick to the desert
I agree i will shovel sun shine all day long.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:37 AM   #17
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
x2
Old 09-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgbdwlf View Post
x3

I love having BBQ's on Christmas
Old 09-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #19
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heading up Sunday morning, we were gonna leave Saturday but Jamie couldn't find anyone to cover her shift at the Hospital

We'll be staying at the Molgion Rim Cabins
Dang, I was going to suggest we caravan up there. Alli and I are heading up as soon as she gets back from work this afternoon.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #20

Quote:
Dang, I was going to suggest we caravan up there. Alli and I are heading up as soon as she gets back from work this afternoon.
Damn it....figures

It looks like these Cabin places up north have a 2 night stay minimum...so it looks like we may not go after all

I have work on Tuesday and Jamie had Clinical's too
I really wanted to get outta the desert