R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Scariest Experience in your tacoma

Old 09-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #21
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
let my girlfriend drive was scary....

no. but for real...

the day after i installed my AP bumper i rear ended someone and i thought i demolished them but my bumer and her bumper matched up well and the only damage was my lightbar when through her window of the wagon style volvo.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #22
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Driving to fast on a dirt road came up on a corner that looked shallow, didn't slow down, all was fine until the middle of the turn and wam it turn to be 90 degree turn, started to drift then the truck went perpendicular to the road and there was a 7ft tall, 60 degree embankment. I hit that shit went up it a good 4 feet the rear keept sliding down the road and next thing i know the truck is lying on the drivers side (didn't roll, it flopped) and I'm now facing the left side of the road (embankment was on the right side). Thank god i told my passengers to buckle up or (the who I had to tell) he would of been sitting on my face. There was also 2 watermelons in the cab, but they did not break. And no one was injured thankfully.

That shit made me cry, and i usually never cry.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #23
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
when 2 of my tires were off the ground and had a fat guy on the side of the bed trying to balance it out
Old 09-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #24
dagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud ofdagul has much to be proud of

dagul's Tacoma Gallery
I was towing a fully loaded 6' x 12' uhaul trailer with my SR across country... We were passing through Arizona and hit a mile stretch of isolated showers. A semi blew past us like we were standing still and the semi's draft caught the trailer like a sail.

It was some real hair raising $#!7 slipping and sliding between 2 lanes trying to keep the trailer from coming around...
Old 09-23-2010, 09:02 PM   #25
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Scariest was definitely when I totaled my last tacoma. Before I crashed into the tree, I was certain that I was going to keep going down the hill and die...won't ever forget that feeling.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #26
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
Scariest was definitely when I totaled my last tacoma. Before I crashed into the tree, I was certain that I was going to keep going down the hill and die...won't ever forget that feeling.
no fun
Old 09-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #27
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery

Nuff Said....
Old 09-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #28
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
Glad you are okay though.

...Good thing there is no trees at pismo.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #29
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
So I was sitting in a parking lot in a spot face to face with a BMW in drive with my foot on the brake, the car next to me started to back up and i got this crazy feeling that I was going forward so I started honking and pushing down on the break. hahah Im soo dumb
Old 09-23-2010, 09:15 PM   #30
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBox View Post

Nuff Said....
not enough. We need the story.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #31
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
So I was sitting in a parking lot in a spot face to face with a BMW in drive with my foot on the brake, the car next to me started to back up and i got this crazy feeling that I was going forward so I started honking and pushing down on the break. hahah Im soo dumb
i get that feeling alllll the time at stoplights lol
Old 09-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #33
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
not enough. We need the story.
This just happened on the Arizona Trail Run. I really don't know what happened. I think it was a combination of me being too close to the edge and a soft shoulder... I was only going like 3 to 5 MPH lol and then rolled 2.5x down a hill. It was nuts.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #34
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Not in my Tacoma, but I was in my 4Runner in 4WD heading to a trailhead up a steep snowpacked road. Turns out that it was hard ice under a thin snowy veneer. All 4 wheels broke loose and continued spinning as I lost all momentum and simply stopped. I had no choice but to accept the ride in full slide backwards down the hill. Thankfully I threaded between the trees and rock walls on the way down. At the bottom I finally hit dry pavement not quite all the way sideways. It was that little bit of angle I still had that kept me from rolling. I've never returned to that trailhead in winter since.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:28 PM   #35
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Not in my taco but in my ford ranger i had 2 friends in the car and i was fucking around on a dirt road and i started to fish tail, tried to correct it (wrong thing to do) and hit a cement barrier. cracked my frame. insurance ended up totalling it and now i have my Tacoma
Old 09-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #36
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'ed
Old 09-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #37
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yTGL27xRrU

never not had a spotter after that moment.

You got real lucky. from watching if you'd had turned another half foot into that rut You'd probably bre on your lid, good thing that incline wasn't longer also....
Old 09-23-2010, 09:56 PM   #38
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
i get that feeling alllll the time at stoplights lol
Mee to it sucks haha
Old 09-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #39
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBox View Post

Nuff Said....
holy fuckin shit! i think we found ourselves a winner
Old 09-23-2010, 10:00 PM   #40
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
holy fuckin shit! i think we found ourselves a winner

That was done over the weekend in AZ meet