R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Moving to phoenix!!

Old 09-24-2010, 12:51 AM   #1
4ari trd is on a distinguished road

4ari trd's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to phoenix!!

Well looks like I'm moving to phoenix for a few years so I would like to get to know some taco owners there. Do You guys have any taco meets and go off roading and what not? If so count me in and is there a lot to do there with the trucks?
Old 09-24-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Wow from Portland to Phoenix. Talk about climate change.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:41 AM   #3
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I still wish I lived there. Plenty of places to wheel.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:28 AM   #4
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Dude AZ is like a Mecca for Tacoma owners. We just had a huge meet of 50+ owners... Too bad I was unable to attend due to work. But ya, definitely the biggest region repped on here and the best!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 05:52 AM   #5
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ari trd View Post
Well looks like I'm moving to phoenix for a few years so I would like to get to know some taco owners there. Do You guys have any taco meets and go off roading and what not? If so count me in and is there a lot to do there with the trucks?

Welcome to AZ. Just keep checking the AZ subforum, there of plenty opportunities to meet other Tacoma owners.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:54 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You're going to want to get life inurance or at least up the amount. You will be living with in spitting distance of Mr.4x4.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:53 AM   #7
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
You're going to want to get life inurance or at least up the amount. You will be living with in spitting distance of Mr.4x4.
Hey you lock it up, we dont want to scare anyone off . Besides there's been no nuclear melt down...yet.

OP welcome, we are a very active group of guys/gals. There's always something going on during the week or weekend. If you want to check out an awesome sight look at the pic thread for the recent 50+ Taco and other truck meet we had. We also have a BS thread that just for chillin and setup of stuff or whatever you want.

When will you be moving out here?
Old 09-24-2010, 08:03 AM   #8

End of October I'll be there. I'm exited cause now I'll have a little more money to spend on my truck. It's gonna be nice to go wheelin with a bunch of taco owners.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:22 AM   #12

I'm a republicAn don't worry.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #13
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good, you will fit right in
Old 09-24-2010, 09:19 AM   #16
the_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud of
the_illest_soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 09-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #20
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
If you are a Republican you CAN'T leave Portland! We need you here. Sorry. Arizona, we can send you all the libs you need. Feel free to convert them and send them back or keep them but we are full up.