R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Anyone have an extra spare tire crank?

Old 09-25-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have an extra spare tire crank?

Hi everyone, I'm in need of a replacement spare tire lowering rod (3 piece set plus lug wrench end handle) and I was hoping someone in the east valley area or north Scottsdale area might have one they want to offload. The stealership wants way too much money for a new one and I don't want to drive to the ghetto to get one from a salvage yard. Checker and Auto Zone don't offer them.

Any help would be appreciated! $$ in hand and I'll come pick it up.

Thanks
Old 09-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Bump anyone?
Old 09-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #3

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Bump once more before I go to the salvage yards
Old 09-27-2010, 02:45 PM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Yea, I kinda doubt many would have a spare :P If I'd have thought about it I should have ripped the one out of my 08 lol.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #5

Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I checked with all of the Arizona recyclers today and nobody has one in stock. Damn, I'm sure not looking forward to spending $80 at the stealership for a new one. Gotta be another option out there.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #6
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe this seller will split the jack and crank kit?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-mesh-net.html
Old 09-28-2010, 10:05 PM   #7
Ray07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud ofRay07tacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Ray
Ray07tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
crank

I actually called a local CL seller that was parting out a first gen Tacoma and he has a tool kit for $25.00 >> I got a free one from my mechanic.
I think he is in N Scottsdale, may be you can post a WTB in Phoenix CL
Old 10-01-2010, 11:35 PM   #8
Walt is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Vietnam Era
Name: Walt
Walt's Tacoma Gallery
Jack Crank Handle

I have a brand new jack and crank handle that came from my 2010 Sport 4x4. It was totalled at 3,120 miles. I replaced the truck with an identical 2011 yesterday. I live off of Hunt Hwy at Merrill Ranch Anthem near Florence in the Far East Valley... Walt