R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

Arizona German Shepherd Owners.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gear
GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona German Shepherd Owners.

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone else owns a German Shepherd. If you do throw up some pics. If anyone goes to a dog park on a regular basis let me know. I am around Thunderbird and 7th Street. Here is my GS, Bandit. He is 9 months right now and I am trying to socialize him more.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have a GS named Bandit. GS are great dogs.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
I hate Commie Libs!
GearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearBox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I'm at Union and 7th St. but I have Pits. I grew up with GSs though and would like to have another some day. Good looking dog btw.
Thank you. My girlfriend loves pits. Its sucks they get such a bad rap. I wasn't trying to limit the dog park thing to just GS any dog is a good dog unless its under 25lbs What dog park do you go to?
Old 09-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #6
I hate Commie Libs!

GearBox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post

She was recently (about a month ago) stabbed with some blunt, sharp, instrument. We assume someone tried to break in because we can't see why anyone else would do that. At first she was having bad diarrhea, and acting wierder than normal, but later we noticed maggots crawling out of her. Vet said diarrhea could have been from infection/stress.

Well, here we are, and she's healed up nicely. Still got a large area of scar tissue, but she's doing great!
Too bad you were not at home to shoot that piece of $H!T... I am glad that she healed up ok. Good looking dog too!
Old 09-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post

She was recently (about a month ago) stabbed with some blunt, sharp, instrument. We assume someone tried to break in because we can't see why anyone else would do that. At first she was having bad diarrhea, and acting wierder than normal, but later we noticed maggots crawling out of her. Vet said diarrhea could have been from infection/stress.

Well, here we are, and she's healed up nicely. Still got a large area of scar tissue, but she's doing great!
Happy to hear she recovered. Pretty dog. Love the pic... looks like she's sticking her tongue out at you
Old 09-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearBox View Post
Thank you. My girlfriend loves pits. Its sucks they get such a bad rap. I wasn't trying to limit the dog park thing to just GS any dog is a good dog unless its under 25lbs What dog park do you go to?
One is a bit aggressive to new dogs (my fault) so he stays at home but my 85lb Pit is super friendly like a lab and I take him to the one on Cave Creek and Grovers.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:28 AM   #9
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
Man those are some big ass ears!

I love the shepard cocked head look. All three of my sisters shepards do that, it's like the "HUH WTF do you want" look

Here's mine, he's at least part shepard. We take him to the cavecreek & grovers park every so often.

Old 09-26-2010, 12:51 AM   #10
the_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud ofthe_illest_soldier has much to be proud of
the_illest_soldier's Tacoma Gallery
GS will probably be my next dog. Currently have a 3 year old Shiba Inu. During the winter, my wife and I take her to the dog parks in scottsdale (Horizon park and the one on hayden and mcdonald). The one in Fountain Hills is really nice.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #11
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
My GS = ) his name is GAMBIT( like xmen gambit )

My dog is just about 2 now but he's just a happy wild super hyper boy but I LOVE HIM TO DEATH!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:28 AM   #12
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a German Shepherd, but I will take my kid to the dog park... She loves hanging out with other dogs.

Jeff, excellent name choice!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #14
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhavin42 View Post
Man those are some big ass ears!

I love the shepard cocked head look. All three of my sisters shepards do that, it's like the "HUH WTF do you want" look

Here's mine, he's at least part shepard. We take him to the cavecreek & grovers park every so often.

is he mixed with corgie? very cool looking dog
Old 09-27-2010, 07:57 AM   #15
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 pits as well and the last time my bro took them to the dog park at CC/Grovers he said the male "Snoop" was being in an ass so he left.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #16
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

heres my Girl, Barli. she is 2 1/2 and a GREAT frisbee dog haha
Sorry, im not in AZ but I love these dogs

Old 09-27-2010, 08:01 AM   #17
rhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhavin42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vladimir
rhavin42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
is he mixed with corgie? very cool looking dog
No idea. He was a rescue dog
Old 09-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #18
sHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsHiBby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
sHiBby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
heres my Girl, Barli. she is 2 1/2 and a GREAT frisbee dog haha
Sorry, im not in AZ but I love these dogs

I love giving Gambit frisbees but he never wants to give it back but Barli is such a beautiful girl.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:24 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHiBby View Post
I love giving Gambit frisbees but he never wants to give it back but Barli is such a beautiful girl.
Thanks
It took her a while to figure out what she was suppose to do with them. before she couldnt even jump into my truck cause she didnt know how to use her back legs to jump with. Now I bet she could jump over my damn head!

I got her fixed probably 6 or 7 months ago and it hasnt slowed her down yet, just as wild as before.

You got a great looking dog there too
Old 09-27-2010, 02:25 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhavin42 View Post
No idea. He was a rescue dog
Awesome! I think he is either corgie or collie mix.