R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #24281
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Teaser. Had a pretty good weekend...

Old 03-11-2013, 04:47 PM   #24283
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
so im getting some spare cash this week to put into my truck and i want to replace my front shocks with some 5100's would those work with the stock coils on there lowest setting without messing anything up? or should i hold off until i can get some new coils too
Old 03-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #24284
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Where was that at?
Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #24285
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I raise you.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #24286
Banned
prerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud of
prerantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Finally got some rotors! Hopefully they stop the steering wheel shake. Ive been hearing loud popping noises coming down my curb lately and im worried it might be something else.
LCA bushings for the popping coming down the curb.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #24287
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
so im getting some spare cash this week to put into my truck and i want to replace my front shocks with some 5100's would those work with the stock coils on there lowest setting without messing anything up? or should i hold off until i can get some new coils too
You should be fine with the stock coils. Im still using mine.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #24288
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Where was that at?
Just north of Heber, it is a power lines service road that goes on seemingly forever. I was cabin camping with some friends. I convinced them to go exploring up the road with me.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #24289
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
You should be fine with the stock coils. Im still using mine.
i was thinking it would be fine.. just had to have that other persons input to set my mind at ease
Old 03-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #24290
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
It's nice to finally see some more Buckeye members I think there's three of us now
Old 03-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #24291
Young Padawan
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditstpk View Post
i was thinking it would be fine.. just had to have that other persons input to set my mind at ease
That is the setup I originally had on my truck, 5100's with stock coils. I swapped OME parts in later.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #24292
Pabst knows best

im going to swap in more parts as i get more funds but my front end squeaks with every bump and i figure the stock struts need replacing and it will work for when i want to start adding some lift..
Old 03-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #24293
Young Padawan
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post

I raise you.
Hahahaha My buddy has most of the documentation from the trip. I was too busy driving. Unfortunately we couldn't get too crazy because my buddy's Tahoe was on Michelin tires, not exactly the best for deep snow/mud combinations.

I have a great vid of me pulling his ass out of a ditch. I will post them ASAP.

I had forgotten how much I love driving in the snow/mud/slick conditions. Is there something wrong with me?
Old 03-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #24295
Young Padawan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Yeah, it's a disease called "dudeism". It comes from having a pair of balls and a gas pedal in the same compartment of a vehicle.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #24296
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post
Just north of Heber, it is a power lines service road that goes on seemingly forever. I was cabin camping with some friends. I convinced them to go exploring up the road with me.
Nice. You were right down the road from me. Lots of fun places to explore out there. Looks like you had fun. And the icons look awesome! How did they treat you? Im doing the same set up. And load them pics and vids up sir
Old 03-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #24297
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerantaco View Post
LCA bushings for the popping coming down the curb.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #24298
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
:drink; and met a chick in crown king I am bingo king
Old 03-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #24300
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Dude, you rhymed.

Sweeeeeet.
I'm a mofo Pimp