R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 07:37 AM   #25701
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
About time. Get it finished and lets go test it out this weekend.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #25702
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
That wont happen for sure.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #25703
RAGE!!!!
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: Mike
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
For those bored at work

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...hi-to-Kinshasa
Old 04-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #25704
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Slacker
Old 04-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #25705
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
do you not recall our conversation? I can do that pump..and get the part at dealer cost...
This is true, I was there...
Old 04-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #25706
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
I may have been too.. That day is a bit of a haze.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #25707
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Paint fumes ftw!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:59 AM   #25708
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
What day?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #25709
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
haha..

Well now that we know what it takes to paint, I'm going to turn my garage into a little paint booth over the next few months so we can do some more painting. Thanks to Cbass my wife now wants to get into painting
Old 04-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #25710
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-22-2013, 11:30 AM   #25711
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
haha that's how I got into it.its fun.i have some older guns she can practice with too. I have a badass air brush I'm dying to use.u should lemme re do my hood at your place.im thinking blue ghost flames on the scoop
Old 04-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #25712
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti Dipped our Evo 8 on sunday...
Not perfect but looks decent.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #25713
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Badass!!
Old 04-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #25714
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
haha that's how I got into it.its fun.i have some older guns she can practice with too. I have a badass air brush I'm dying to use.u should lemme re do my hood at your place.im thinking blue ghost flames on the scoop
Sounds good! I want to get all that crap out of my garage and then make little booth I can take up and tear down fast.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #25715
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoRunner View Post
Slacker

Nah, no reason to rush anything and make it look like shit or break out in the desert due to lack of time/thought.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #25716
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
I did that at my old house with the third garage like you have...we had 4 big rolls of that painters tarp. We made rails to attach to the ceiling..then just rolled em up and used some bunjees to hold it up.... Hooked two fans up,one in and one out with filters taped to them..ghetto but it worked.then we wet the floor down when painting and it was really clean.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #25717
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/culture...during-wartime

http://www.nerdist.com/2013/04/alison-haislip-reads-the-deranged-sorority-girl-email-nsfw/
Old 04-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #25718

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbyota View Post
Nah, no reason to rush anything and make it look like shit or break out in the desert due to lack of time/thought.
Just giving you shit. The day I talked to you I dropped off the drive shaft and had it modified. Now just want to get the truck out and see how it handles.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #25719
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Shut up and take my money!

http://www.nlo-moto.ru/en
Old 04-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #25720
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Down side not a DOT cert helmet. Oh well i would still buy one haha

Products Discussed in this Thread