R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #25741
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper idea

So I was thinking that I would buy Jason's Demello front bumper or maybe have Brandon @ Avid make me this ( I already have the hockey mask)

What do you guys think?
Old 04-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #25742
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
So I was thinking that I would buy Jason's Demello front bumper or maybe have Brandon @ Avid make me this ( I already have the hockey mask)

What do you guys think?
Double spotters should mean you won't have any issues crawling trails! You might need to free up their hands though so they can give hand signals.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #25743
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
They are making another Mad Max movie.....

The dude who played Bane in Batman is Max.

Fuck Hollywood.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #25744
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Alex, Hendrik, Josh, Sam, and the guy with the DMZ truck, cant think of his name
Mine isn't "for sale" yet. I did order my parts and going to buy tires this week most likely. But it should be with in the next few weeks hopefully.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #25745
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
Double spotters should mean you won't have any issues crawling trails! You might need to free up their hands though so they can give hand signals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post

Fuck Hollywood.

@Seabass- Good point +1 for the Humungus bumper
@ Aw9d- I heard rumors about another Mad Max, but I heard it was going to be CGI like Avatar... I agree Fuck Hollywood and have an original idea already.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #25746
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
@ Aw9d- I heard rumors about another Mad Max, but I heard it was going to be CGI like Avatar... I agree Fuck Hollywood and have an original idea already.
The Ladies of Fury Road

^ That is the name of the new mad Max movie: Mad max 4: Fury Road
Old 04-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #25747

Ok... we can all agree that there is some fine ladies in the cast.. but even if they are all topless it wont mean shit if the movie sucks. You cant mess with perfection, they tried already and it starred Tina Turner and it was called Beyond the Thunder dome

NOTHING BEATS MAD MAX and THE ROAD WARRIOR!

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!!"
Old 04-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #25748
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
My wife showed me this the other day. Been reading her book and this is one amazing person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEhc1o8oKeI
Old 04-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #25749
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have some big sticks? Like 3or 4 feet long? Like one or two.. I've had a big ass empty tank forever...i got tired of people asking what's in it. so I got a couple bearded dragons but they need to climb higher for the lights.. I figured I'd check here before trying to ask the next land scaper I see
Old 04-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #25750
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have an big tree branch that snapped off during the wind storm. I was going to cut it up and use it in the fire pit but your welcome to it.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #25751
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbass38 View Post
anyone have some big sticks? Like 3or 4 feet long? Like one or two.. I've had a big ass empty tank forever...i got tired of people asking what's in it. so I got a couple bearded dragons but they need to climb higher for the lights.. I figured I'd check here before trying to ask the next land scaper I see
I might still have all the stuff from my beardies cage. I'll look when I get home. I used to have beardies, can't wait till I can get some more.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #25752
Cbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCbass38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sebastian
Cbass38's Tacoma Gallery
ya I raised two till they got big then the x sold em.
theu are badass little guys. I'll take those kobgs branches or whatever
Old 04-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #25753
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post

Fuck Hollywood.
Fuckin... weak. Wont see it if its not Mel.

Quote:
Ok... we can all agree that there is some fine ladies in the cast.. but even if they are all topless it wont mean shit if the movie sucks. You cant mess with perfection, they tried already and it starred Tina Turner and it was called Beyond the Thunder dome

NOTHING BEATS MAD MAX and THE ROAD WARRIOR!

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!!"
I gotta say... I love beyond thunderdome.. lol I love them all equally. I could watch all three over, and over, and over again
Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #25754
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
That is a wild adventure right there!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #25755
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Meh. Never seen mad max.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #25756
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
Meh. Never seen mad max.

Why do we hang out with you again?
Old 04-23-2013, 05:50 PM   #25757
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Haha Josh may never speak to me again...
Old 04-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #25758
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Dude..... what... the HELL?? You call yourself a movie buff?? More than half the movies I mention to you, you have never seen. Get your ass over here and watch them!!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #25759
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Right! That one night you were over and we kept mentioning movies you had no clue what they were.

Hell, you didn't even know what POGS were! Damn you Garrett!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #25760
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
To be fair guys, he was born like... yesterday

Products Discussed in this Thread