R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #27521
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Cali for a few weeks tomorrow! About time I leave this desert.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:48 AM   #27522
llibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shedllibrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
llibrm's Tacoma Gallery
Was just table Mesa on Friday. There are signs everywhere stating no shooting. Just a heads up
Old 07-08-2013, 08:29 AM   #27523
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Well my dad's FJ will be at SDHQ Wed for a Full ICON setup and Toyo A/Ts and then we are off to the FJ Summit in Colorado next week. Stoked!

This Plus the new clicker dials on the front. 2.5s all around

Woot!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #27524
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by llibrm View Post
Was just table Mesa on Friday. There are signs everywhere stating no shooting. Just a heads up
That's was just because of the Fire Restrictions, they didn't ban shooting there altogether like before.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #27525
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
im doing the 2.0 w no RR, and TC UCA & LCA very soon!
That will be awesome man!
Old 07-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #27526
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone local have hood brackets for mounting lights?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #27527
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
I do but nothing mounted on them, will likely end up selling them
Old 07-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #27528
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Cool interview

http://www.nerdist.com/2013/07/nerdi...harlie-hunnam/
Old 07-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #27529
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Good interview.. Skip the first 4 min to get past the plugs and what not.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #27530
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, all of them start like that. I like the nerdist. good stuff.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #27532
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
This heat/humidity stinks. I'm ready for it to start cooling down so I can start backpacking again!
we just got started on this swamp ass.. you've got till the end of October before this shit is over with... Im seriously thinking that we are going to break 122 in Phx this summer..
Old 07-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #27533
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we just got started on this swamp ass.. you've got till the end of October before this shit is over with... Im seriously thinking that we are going to break 122 in Phx this summer..
Didn it do that years ago, back in the 90s? And humidity, this ain't shit
Old 07-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #27534
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
This heat/humidity stinks. I'm ready for it to start cooling down so I can start backpacking again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Didn it do that years ago, back in the 90s? And humidity, this ain't shit
You got it man, 1990 was when we hit that! I agree, this humidity isn't shit compaired to Charleston, SC and Atlanta, GA when I was there years ago. Its just different when it 110+ with 35%. You get this convection oven feel with a bit of muggy. I think the worst part of it is getting into the car after it sits in the sun. I'm so glad I have remote start
Old 07-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #27535
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You got it man, 1990 was when we hit that! I agree, this humidity isn't shit compaired to Charleston, SC and Atlanta, GA when I was there years ago. Its just different when it 110+ with 35%. You get this convection oven feel with a bit of muggy. I think the worst part of it is getting into the car after it sits in the sun. I'm so glad I have remote start
x2 - getting in the car blows. truck seems to clear it out fairly quick though.

Nice on the remote start, simple or techy one? My buddy just got the vipersmart start, pretty cool shtuff.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #27536
<3
Dunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDunkoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey - quick BS questions. What threads do you guys subscribe to? JW if there are some favorites out there that I don't really look at. I primarily stick to the AZ threads like:

Weekly Monday Meets
AZ BS Obviously
AZ T.O.T.M style poll
Classifieds
FEELER (although I don't know what that stands for)
Did I see you?

and a few other randoms. Suggestions??
Old 07-08-2013, 02:29 PM   #27537
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
NONE! I look when I am damn well and ready to look. I fucking hate 10 different emails saying NEW POST!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #27538
<3

Dunkoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbyota View Post
NONE! I look when I am damn well and ready to look. I fucking hate 10 different emails saying NEW POST!
Ya the emails blow but you can adjust that so you don't get any.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #27539
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Turn email off..
Old 07-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #27540
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Turn off subscribe. NSA already watches everything I do don't need to give them any more help to my preferences.

Products Discussed in this Thread