R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #28141
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosunday View Post
Does anyone know if 2wd spindles can be used on 4wd? Are there just caps that can be popped out? I want to pick some up to gusset and replace mine.
Why wouldn you just get a set of 2wd spindles?
Old 08-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #28142
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
AZ BS Thread 2.0

Quote:
Does anyone know if 2wd spindles can be used on 4wd? Are there just caps that can be popped out? I want to pick some up to gusset and replace mine.
I doubt you are talking about the 5 lug but if you are no. I assume you are talking about Prerunner spindles vs 4wd. They are the same and interchangeable.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #28143
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I know its not really possible to do a lift spindle on a 4wd.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #28144
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
They're identical minus a dust cap that pops out
Old 08-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #28145
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
As far as I know its not really possible to do a lift spindle on a 4wd.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #28146
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Lol, you will still need the hub.

Btw saw this guy at 4 peaks, did you sell it or end up keeping her?
Attached Thumbnails
AZ BS Thread 2.0-uploadfromtaptalk1376712473880.jpg  
Old 08-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #28147
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stock 4wd and prerunner are the same. We put a stock prerunner spindle on a 4wd truck and it was exactly the same but the prerunner spindle has the caps and yes they just pop out
Old 08-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #28148
GoldMember
tacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosunday is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMAQ-1
Name: Josh
tacosunday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Stock 4wd and prerunner are the same. We put a stock prerunner spindle on a 4wd truck and it was exactly the same but the prerunner spindle has the caps and yes they just pop out
That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure. I wanted to get them gusseted first so I could just swap them out without the truck being down while they were being welded. Thanks for the input
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #28149
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
It's all about the same. If you are looking for flies your best bet would be to buy off the web, PM and I can give you some websites that have cheap prices on flies.

If you are spin fishing and looking for some lures, your best bet would be to hit up Sportsmans Warehouse, Cabela's, or Bass Pro....all of which are in Phoenix and will probably be around the same price at all of them.
Thanks Jason! Anyone know some hot spots in the White Mountains? I am staying at Hawley Lake but willing to drive anywhere up there.
Old 08-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #28151
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
http://vimeo.com/71786885
Old 08-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #28152
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Blank
Old 08-19-2013, 12:07 AM   #28153
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Fail!
Old 08-19-2013, 09:20 AM   #28154
adicted is on a distinguished road
adicted's Tacoma Gallery
Went and test drove the new DCLB. Waiting to see what they give me for my trade in to see if i will get one sooner than later. Have all kinds of plans for it when i get it.

Going from a 2006 dodge ram 2500 5.9 cummins to a taco
Old 08-19-2013, 10:28 AM   #28155
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Look at this gem I saw at Walmart
Old 08-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #28156
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicted View Post
Went and test drove the new DCLB. Waiting to see what they give me for my trade in to see if i will get one sooner than later. Have all kinds of plans for it when i get it.

Going from a 2006 dodge ram 2500 5.9 cummins to a taco
You are going to miss that cummins
Old 08-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #28157
adicted is on a distinguished road
adicted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
You are going to miss that cummins

Maybe....but i am getting rid of my 5th wheel and just dont need it anymore. The tacoma can pull my 18ft bass boat and plus i do alot of hunting and the tacoma will be bad ass for that...
Old 08-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #28159
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
lol that looks like something I would do... ghetto but if it works it works
Its more aero dynamic
Old 08-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #28160
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
AZ BS Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Look at this gem I saw at Walmart
Almost as good as this license plate with the camper in back......

Products Discussed in this Thread