AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #30141
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
was a loan processor now im a loan closer, why?
ah i work for wells...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Funny part is no one got in trouble. Cops got me and about 50 other kids names down and said expect to be talked to by admin. No one got in trouble for anything. lol
being in a park after the sun goes down (most parks, but there are a few in Phoenix with hours till 7) is considered criminal trespassing. FYI
Old 10-26-2013, 02:24 PM   #30142
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sierra Expeditions
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Does anyone know of a good shop for installs in Tempe? I'll be getting some Camburg Ball-Joint UCA's soon and I don't really want to press in the Ball-Joint myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Thanks for the referral Seth

Trevor, we can do it for you. Should be about a 2 hour install at the max. Shoot me a PM and I will get you an estimate and we can get you on the schedule
Old 10-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #30143
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post

Trevor, we can do it for you. Should be about a 2 hour install at the max. Shoot me a PM and I will get you an estimate and we can get you on the schedule

PM'd.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #30144
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery

Holy mother of compensation
Old 10-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #30145
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post

That's why my truck is built for purpose, not compensation... Lol.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #30146
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
That's why my truck is built for purpose, not compensation... Lol.
Mines already lifted 2.5 in the front lol
Old 10-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #30147
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Jake, Did you get that axle installed and working?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #30148
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

who parked next to who? Just wondering if he was trying to be a dick or you wanted a funny pic about his dick size?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #30149

I parked next to him. He left plenty of room on his right side lol
Old 10-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #30150
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha great pic. Looks like the cover pic for the wtf thread.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:43 PM   #30151

Ahh should this go on there?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #30152
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
hahaha great pic. Looks like the cover pic for the wtf thread.
x2~!
Old 10-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #30153
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
I can't thank Jason and Jon enough for all the help yesterday with my truck!! Thanks to Jon I now have newer lower arms and new rear shocks. Thanks to Jason I have no more leak in my diff and peace of mind it wont leak anymore On top of all that even more thanks to Jason for letting Nikki and I stay over afterward since the install of my new Icon UCAs took a little longer than planned. Love this forum and specifically the AZ TW family! My truck feels smooth as hell
No worries man happy to help. The install went pretty smooth considering the issues. As far as a place to stay you know you both are always welcome here man. Glad to hear the drive home went smooth.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:29 AM   #30154

Ugh.. Drunk people..
Old 10-27-2013, 02:01 AM   #30155
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ugh.. Drunk people..

Ducking Halloween partyty
Old 10-27-2013, 02:08 AM   #30156
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Vegas bitches
Attached Thumbnails
AZ BS Thread 2.0-uploadfromtaptalk1382861290028.jpg  
Old 10-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #30157

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

Ducking Halloween partyty
I really don't like drunk people.. Especially when they try to get me drunk also
Old 10-27-2013, 02:33 AM   #30158
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ugh.. Drunk people..
Ugh.. Sober people..

Old 10-27-2013, 03:04 AM   #30159
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I really don't like drunk people.. Especially when they try to get me drunk also
Shhhhhhh....Let them take advantage of you
Old 10-27-2013, 06:08 AM   #30160
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
Jake, Did you get that axle installed and working?
Yeaaa. I abandoned hope on it. Those fraking bolts on the strike plates refuse to come off even with drilling them. Hoa was on my ass so I put my assembly back on for now. Next paycheck i should be good anyway now. I have to replace my entire 3rd member, everything got destroyed internally, including the locker

Products Discussed in this Thread