R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #30141
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
They got bailed, but they are most likely facing criminal charges because they were arrested. They will have a court date to show up to and face a judge. I really hope you know how our legal system works Nick.
Hahaha I hope you know phoenix pd is super chill with our tradition and my friend has nothing on him. I got pulled over and the cop only took down my name down and asked me to dump all my fruit. He said admin will probably talk to me, but it would be hard to suspend or get almost all of the senior class in trouble.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #30142
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
What high school do you go to?
Old 10-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #30144
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
No install ever goes easy with my truck....maxtracs have created more issues than I thought they would.... looks like TC spindles are in the future too
What happened?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:27 AM   #30145
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
I can't thank Jason and Jon enough for all the help yesterday with my truck!! Thanks to Jon I now have newer lower arms and new rear shocks. Thanks to Jason I have no more leak in my diff and peace of mind it wont leak anymore On top of all that even more thanks to Jason for letting Nikki and I stay over afterward since the install of my new Icon UCAs took a little longer than planned. Love this forum and specifically the AZ TW family! My truck feels smooth as hell
Old 10-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #30146
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Hahaha I hope you know phoenix pd is super chill with our tradition and my friend has nothing on him. I got pulled over and the cop only took down my name down and asked me to dump all my fruit. He said admin will probably talk to me, but it would be hard to suspend or get almost all of the senior class in trouble.
You're assuming no one press charges. With car damage/hit and run I assume someone will. Driving on govt property doesn help either. Admin means court peoples btw.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #30147
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
You're assuming no one press charges. With car damage/hit and run I assume someone will. Driving on govt property doesn help either. Admin means court peoples btw.
Admin in his case probably means school administration, I would be really surprised if anyone got charged. I went to the same high school, Fruit Wars happens every year during their homecoming week and every year there are always a few people that take it too far and ruin it for the rest and every year a few unlucky people get "arrested" (which really means the cops caught them, took down their info to be turned into school administration, yelled at them for a few minutes and sent them home). Happened when I did it, I'm sure its no different for Nick. Honestly its usually a pretty destructive event, people get hurt, cars get damaged, things get broken but its always the people who were participating that are paying the price. Fruit War at your own risk, if you will.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #30148
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What high school are we talking about?
Old 10-26-2013, 11:19 AM   #30149
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
Admin in his case probably means school administration, I would be really surprised if anyone got charged. I went to the same high school, Fruit Wars happens every year during their homecoming week and every year there are always a few people that take it too far and ruin it for the rest and every year a few unlucky people get "arrested" (which really means the cops caught them, took down their info to be turned into school administration, yelled at them for a few minutes and sent them home). Happened when I did it, I'm sure its no different for Nick. Honestly its usually a pretty destructive event, people get hurt, cars get damaged, things get broken but its always the people who were participating that are paying the price. Fruit War at your own risk, if you will.
Must be nice, cops don't take shit lightly up north
Old 10-26-2013, 11:31 AM   #30150
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
I can't thank Jason and Jon enough for all the help yesterday with my truck!! Thanks to Jon I now have newer lower arms and new rear shocks. Thanks to Jason I have no more leak in my diff and peace of mind it wont leak anymore On top of all that even more thanks to Jason for letting Nikki and I stay over afterward since the install of my new Icon UCAs took a little longer than planned. Love this forum and specifically the AZ TW family! My truck feels smooth as hell

You're welcome!! It sucks that it took all day to fix everything and hunt down parts but at least its good to go now! try not to break anything next weekend!
Old 10-26-2013, 11:31 AM   #30151
One Tire Fire!

Quote:
Couldnt be described any better.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #30154
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know of a good shop for installs in Tempe? I'll be getting some Camburg Ball-Joint UCA's soon and I don't really want to press in the Ball-Joint myself.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #30155
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Soon
Wow, please hit me up when you take this thing out
Old 10-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #30156
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Does anyone know of a good shop for installs in Tempe? I'll be getting some Camburg Ball-Joint UCA's soon and I don't really want to press in the Ball-Joint myself.
Hit up Sierra Expeditions
Old 10-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #30157
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
was a loan processor now im a loan closer, why?
ah i work for wells...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Funny part is no one got in trouble. Cops got me and about 50 other kids names down and said expect to be talked to by admin. No one got in trouble for anything. lol
being in a park after the sun goes down (most parks, but there are a few in Phoenix with hours till 7) is considered criminal trespassing. FYI
Old 10-26-2013, 01:24 PM   #30158
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rev View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Thanks for the referral Seth

Trevor, we can do it for you. Should be about a 2 hour install at the max. Shoot me a PM and I will get you an estimate and we can get you on the schedule
Old 10-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #30159
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Trevor, we can do it for you. Should be about a 2 hour install at the max. Shoot me a PM and I will get you an estimate and we can get you on the schedule

PM'd.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #30160

Holy mother of compensation

Products Discussed in this Thread