R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Old 02-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #37341
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEBAR View Post
My high score so far is 60
Go home Josh
Old 02-07-2014, 08:49 AM   #37342
Lucy Ford
ONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS2013TACO View Post
Go home Josh

Old 02-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #37343
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
In other words im really jealous because im wasting a ton of time on this stupid game
Old 02-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #37344
T-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shedT-rev is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T-rev's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone who plays flappy bird will understand this.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassa...uined-by-flapp
So much hate.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #37345
BRING INFRA BACK
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
lol just accept it and give up jamie.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:56 AM   #37346
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
How are you supposed to get LT if you are wasting your time on a stupid game?
Old 02-07-2014, 09:00 AM   #37347
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adunkoma View Post
Yayyyy

And ya I def thought it was decided that I'm yours. I may have been involved with phil years ago - but Phil stopped calling no worries snowflakes
Yep I'm pumped. And see phil even he knows he is mine! Back up punk
Old 02-07-2014, 09:02 AM   #37348
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much is shipping on those?

My high score so far is 60
Dont know for sure. Was told around a hundred but I will let you know for sure in a little bit. Going to order on my lunch break.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:05 AM   #37349
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bahahaha to you both - a little worried if we all ever go camping together

That means we change your name to fingercuffs
Old 02-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #37350
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Yep I'm pumped. And see phil even he knows he is mine! Back up punk
So that's how it is, guess daddy wont share any of his goodies here in the next month when he comes up.
Quote:
Bahahaha to you both - a little worried if we all ever go camping together
I see how it is and here I thought we were best mates
Old 02-07-2014, 09:23 AM   #37351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
How are you supposed to get LT if you are wasting your time on a stupid game?

It's free haha oh and new high score 16...
Old 02-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #37352
Peanut butter mini time

watch out guys, BIG numbers coming from Jaime
Old 02-07-2014, 09:25 AM   #37353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
watch out guys, BIG numbers coming from Jaime

Hey this game is hard
Old 02-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #37354
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
I got 3. Fuck this game. I uninstalled it before it became my new candy crush.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:30 AM   #37355
Lucy Ford
ONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to behold

ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's free haha oh and new high score 16...
Old 02-07-2014, 09:33 AM   #37356
Peanut butter mini time

Off for exhaust and then finish welding, bolt tightening before the inaugural crawl on Saturday!

BTW went on the trailer under it's own power.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:34 AM   #37357
Lucy Ford

ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
www.hahgay.com/
Old 02-07-2014, 09:36 AM   #37358

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post

Good Plan Alex it sucks
Old 02-07-2014, 09:40 AM   #37359
BRING INFRA BACK
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good Plan Alex it sucks
why dont you uninstall it? lol
Old 02-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #37360
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pretty much everyone at my machine shop plays it lol. It's like crack. I can't stop

Quote:
Good Plan Alex it sucks
Yes it does! So hard to do!

Products Discussed in this Thread