R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #39201
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
How does march 22nd sound? Its a saturday. So hopefully most you can get it off.
I can do that. I can make a thread about it.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #39202
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Count me in
Fucking liar! We dont take kindly to liars in this area
Old 02-24-2014, 08:49 PM   #39203
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Count me in
That's a hell of a drive.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #39204
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
I can do that. I can make a thread about it.
You can go ahead but we have like 6 on going meet and wheeling threads.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:58 PM   #39205
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
That's a hell of a drive.

I've always been one for a long commute.
Quote:
Fucking liar! We dont take kindly to liars in this area

Well I'd whip out my heat but this area don't take kindly to any form of firearm because of the majority's raging vaginitis.

I wish. Stop living so fAr away!!$
Old 02-24-2014, 09:02 PM   #39206
whys the rum gone

Quote:
I've always been one for a long commute.

Well I'd whip out my heat but this area don't take kindly to any form of firearm because of the majority's raging vaginitis.

I wish. Stop living so fAr away!!$
Just fly in I will pick you up at the airport. And you live far away. Not us.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:40 PM   #39207
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Just fly in I will pick you up at the airport. And you live far away. Not us.

Unless you wanna run some sickkkkk trails up here!!!

I might just have to take a weekend off once I pay off my loan!
Old 02-25-2014, 04:00 AM   #39209
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Mike, I know you're up....you just haven't said hi this morning yet

lol, hi Jason
Old 02-25-2014, 04:01 AM   #39211
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey since you're here... I need a 1 bedroom furnished place to rent for a month or three... know of any?
Old 02-25-2014, 04:02 AM   #39212
Mayor of TW

Quote:
How's it coming along buddy?
pretty good... fixed a bunch of stuff at the house yesterday (including my squeaky as fuck garage door) and did my taxes... was pretty productive. Today I've got to fix the carpet in the dining room and start thinking about getting mulch for the flowerbeds.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:12 AM   #39213
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Hey since you're here... I need a 1 bedroom furnished place to rent for a month or three... know of any?

Is it just you? What side of town you need to be on? Do you need a garage? Give me a call and we can discuss it

Quote:
pretty good... fixed a bunch of stuff at the house yesterday (including my squeaky as fuck garage door) and did my taxes... was pretty productive. Today I've got to fix the carpet in the dining room and start thinking about getting mulch for the flowerbeds.

Sounds like a neglected honey do list
Old 02-25-2014, 04:26 AM   #39214
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Is it just you? What side of town you need to be on? Do you need a garage? Give me a call and we can discuss it

Sounds like a neglected honey do list
Yup for just me... wife and kid will visit occasionally... don't want to be in south tucson, but eastside, NW, N, NE all work for me. Garage not necessary but would be nice...

I have a never ending honey do list, so I just usually slowly mark things off... If I do everything too quickly, the wife just adds more...
Old 02-25-2014, 04:37 AM   #39215
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup for just me... wife and kid will visit occasionally... don't want to be in south tucson, but eastside, NW, N, NE all work for me. Garage not necessary but would be nice...

I have a never ending honey do list, so I just usually slowly mark things off... If I do everything too quickly, the wife just adds more...

Sent you a PM Mike
Old 02-25-2014, 04:48 AM   #39216
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Sent you a PM Mike
awesome sauce
Old 02-25-2014, 05:19 AM   #39217
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How does march 22nd sound? Its a saturday. So hopefully most you can get it off.
I don't get back from IL until late Friday the 21st. Guess I'll miss this one.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:12 AM   #39218

Might be coming out to AZ some time in April if all goes well!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:20 AM   #39219
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
I don't get back from IL until late Friday the 21st. Guess I'll miss this one.
Whats late? And crown king is a good trail to start later in the day. And also a good one to bring the family on.
Quote:
Might be coming out to AZ some time in April if all goes well!
That a boy!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:27 AM   #39220
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats late? And crown king is a good trail to start later in the day. And also a good one to bring the family on
My lady has no interest whatsoever in my hobbies and I'm cool with that. I will be gone all week and when I get back there is just no way I will be able to justify a whole day trip to CK. Besides, I'm going to miss the girls while I'm busting my ass in what I hope isn't 10 degree weather. Another weekend I could make that fly but not that weekend. Sorry fellas, Jonny won't be out there this time.

Products Discussed in this Thread