R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2014, 06:19 AM   #39201
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Scarlett4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
How does march 22nd sound? Its a saturday. So hopefully most you can get it off.
I don't get back from IL until late Friday the 21st. Guess I'll miss this one.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:12 AM   #39202
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Might be coming out to AZ some time in April if all goes well!
Old 02-25-2014, 08:20 AM   #39203
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett4x4 View Post
I don't get back from IL until late Friday the 21st. Guess I'll miss this one.
Whats late? And crown king is a good trail to start later in the day. And also a good one to bring the family on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Might be coming out to AZ some time in April if all goes well!
That a boy!
Old 02-25-2014, 08:27 AM   #39204
Scarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedScarlett4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Whats late? And crown king is a good trail to start later in the day. And also a good one to bring the family on
My lady has no interest whatsoever in my hobbies and I'm cool with that. I will be gone all week and when I get back there is just no way I will be able to justify a whole day trip to CK. Besides, I'm going to miss the girls while I'm busting my ass in what I hope isn't 10 degree weather. Another weekend I could make that fly but not that weekend. Sorry fellas, Jonny won't be out there this time.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:36 AM   #39205
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
My lady has no interest whatsoever in my hobbies and I'm cool with that. I will be gone all week and when I get back there is just no way I will be able to justify a whole day trip to CK. Besides, I'm going to miss the girls while I'm busting my ass in what I hope isn't 10 degree weather. Another weekend I could make that fly but not that weekend. Sorry fellas, Jonny won't be out there this time.
Got ya. Well damn. We still need to wheel together!
Old 02-25-2014, 08:46 AM   #39206

Quote:
Got ya. Well damn. We still need to wheel together!
Troof my midget loving friend...
How about we set up a weekend to meet in Sedona and do Broken Arrow? I also would like to go camping up in Christopher Creek in April/May.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:54 AM   #39207
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Troof my midget loving friend...
How about we set up a weekend to meet in Sedona and do Broken Arrow? I also would like to go camping up in Christopher Creek in April/May.
I have never done broken arrow. And would like to. And camping is my magic word my friend.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:01 AM   #39208

Quote:
I have never done broken arrow. And would like to. And camping is my magic word my friend.
Let's get a plan together and make it happen! Perhaps the weekend of my birthday we can work it out. I'll text you about it soon.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #39209
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Let's get a plan together and make it happen! Perhaps the weekend of my birthday we can work it out. I'll text you about it soon.
Ok cool. Sounds good to me. Pretty much the only time imnblocked in april is week of 4/7 and 4/14. But text me and we can hammer something out.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:15 AM   #39210

Quote:
Ok cool. Sounds good to me. Pretty much the only time imnblocked in april is week of 4/7 and 4/14. But text me and we can hammer something out.
You mean reverse jackhammer something out? Now you're talking my magic words
How many midgets can you fit in one of those large tents that you have at your store? Can we do a "dry run" prior to camping? ... Or should I say wet run?
Old 02-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #39211
ONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant future

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Someone say midgets?

Old 02-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #39212
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
You can go ahead but we have like 6 on going meet and wheeling threads.
Ok. I'll post in one of those threads then. Lol
Old 02-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #39213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
You can post in the monthly meet and I'll update the first thread for you man.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:24 AM   #39214
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEBAR View Post
Someone say midgets?

What's up with the ape hangers that one bite size butterfinger has?
Old 02-25-2014, 09:30 AM   #39215
whys the rum gone

Quote:
You mean reverse jackhammer something out? Now you're talking my magic words
How many midgets can you fit in one of those large tents that you have at your store? Can we do a "dry run" prior to camping? ... Or should I say wet run?
Yeah we can do a wet run. And in the bigger ones can fit you and ten midgets comfortably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEBAR View Post
Someone say midgets?

Awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
And yeah I dont know which one it would qualify under. But if not just make a thread so we can also have pics. As long as I have been here on tw I have not seen a crown king run and pictures between members.
Old 02-25-2014, 09:40 AM   #39216
ONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant future

ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
What's up with the ape hangers that one bite size butterfinger has?
I was wondering the same thing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-kJrgzEb4
Old 02-25-2014, 09:41 AM   #39217

ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Start watching around :50
Old 02-25-2014, 09:52 AM   #39218
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Thread for Crown King

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ari...ml#post8258613
Old 02-25-2014, 09:54 AM   #39219
whys the rum gone

The city is called crown king
Old 02-25-2014, 09:56 AM   #39220
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
to tests!!

Products Discussed in this Thread