R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #21
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
where were you last week then danzer? we went to butcher jones
Old 10-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
Look up bad religion live at the palladium. The fist big hit they had was 21st century digital boy. Atomic Garden is also a good one I have seen them 7 times now and will see them again on 11/8 in Tucson
Oh yea that group... it's not bad. Not my top list but, could be a fun show.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:43 PM   #23
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
the snl with amy poehler and governor patterson is freaking hilarious!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #24
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
where were you last week then danzer? we went to butcher jones
Old 10-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #25
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Oh yea that group... it's not bad. Not my top list but, could be a fun show.
It is one of the more mellow groups I like. Most of the time it is stuff like Slayer, Fear Factor them when I am in the mood its Nile Job for a cowboy etc.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #26
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It is one of the more mellow groups I like. Most of the time it is stuff like Slayer, Fear Factor them when I am in the mood its Nile Job for a cowboy etc.
Ah Nile.. I can only stand it for like 30 seconds LOL. But the drummer is so amazing. Yea I'm more into the melodic metal stuff like All That Remains and such... and of course System of a Down is the best band evar.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #27
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ah Nile.. I can only stand it for like 30 seconds LOL. But the drummer is so amazing. Yea I'm more into the melodic metal stuff like All That Remains and such... and of course System of a Down is the best band evar.
I love SOAD. I got drunk with some of the guys from SOAD and Wayne static at the Deftones white pony record release party. I will have to find some pics and post them
Old 10-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #28
Iron Beard

Quote:
I love SOAD. I got drunk with some of the guys from SOAD and Wayne static at the Deftones white pony record release party. I will have to find some pics and post them
Dude that is epic! Find that man, that's sick
Old 10-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #29
Blank

Do you remember the show on the UAS network called farmclub I was on that show with them when I was drunk. It was funny as hell
Old 10-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #30
Iron Beard

Quote:
Do you remember the show on the UAS network called farmclub I was on that show with them when I was drunk. It was funny as hell
Nah man, I don't really watch TV... actually I haven't had it except for about 7 months in 2006 since 2003 lol.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #31
Blank

Quote:
Nah man, I don't really watch TV... actually I haven't had it except for about 7 months in 2006 since 2003 lol.
LOL it was a long time ago not on any more
Old 10-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #32
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
youre really better off

i only pay for cable so i can watch football...past that...theres nothing absolutely MUST SEE or "life altering if you dont" that you cant watch on the net if necessary
Old 10-03-2010, 09:45 PM   #33
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
youre really better off

i only pay for cable so i can watch football...past that...theres nothing absolutely MUST SEE or "life altering if you dont" that you cant watch on the net if necessary
Yea, that's what I found out really quick. The things I do want to watch I get on DVD or stream online... hella less advertising, better quality, less distractions, when I want it... Yea DVR's get it done but they're a pain too lol. If I did have TV again, I'd only watch a few select channels (Discovery, History, Comedy Central, Spike (ufc), ect). Even then...
Old 10-03-2010, 09:50 PM   #34
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa snap! I've been gone too long. I didnt know our other thread got shut down... Oh well. But ya I think the 17th is what we decided would work. I'm just hoping everything will go smoothly with the S/C install...
Old 10-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #35
Done, Retired from here :)
Veinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeinguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Corpsman
Name: Roy
Veinguy's Tacoma Gallery
Wait till you get married and have Kids, then no TV ever; they are always watching. I am not savy enough yet to find things online.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #36
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
lol... one day. just not now. haha
Old 10-03-2010, 10:06 PM   #37
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 10-03-2010, 10:16 PM   #38
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-03-2010, 10:24 PM   #39
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
from what?
From content of bullshit
Old 10-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #40
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
here are some pics of my weekend in Mexicali watching a code baja 250 race. i didnt get any of the truck cuz they were too fast

Products Discussed in this Thread