R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Old 10-27-2011, 08:27 AM   #5541
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
PayPal is continually hiring also.
Does paypal have a leg breaking division??? LoL I would apply for that.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:22 AM   #5542
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
anyone know of good legit jobs hiring?
pharmacy not working out?
Old 10-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #5543
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anyone know of good legit jobs hiring?
How well do you know computers? Networking? ANy job experience in computers?
Old 10-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #5544
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
How well do you know computers? Networking? ANy job experience in computers?
I do. and I'm looking for a job I can send you a resume if you would like
Old 10-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #5545
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
fine alex, be like that
Old 10-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #5546
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PayPal is continually hiring also.
Sent you my info finally
Old 10-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #5547
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I do. and I'm looking for a job I can send you a resume if you would like
PM sent
Old 10-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #5548
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking into the corrections department
Old 10-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #5549
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im looking into the corrections department
THey might like you a little too much over there pat!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #5550
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Only when I take my shirt off lol
Old 10-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #5551
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only when I take my shirt off lol
Jordan may get upset if you brought another man home
Old 10-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #5552
Lmao!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #5553
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lmao!
But who knows! She might be into the eiffel tower things. Or perhaps the wobbly H
Old 10-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #5554
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
But who knows! She might be into the eiffel tower things. Or perhaps the wobbly H
So that's what she's thinking about when she's always so quiet eh... hmm
Old 10-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #5555
Quote:
lol we need to hang out man you fell off the face of the earth like i always do!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #5556
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol we need to hang out man you fell off the face of the earth like i always do!
eh, I've had a ton of shit hit me at once so i've been dealing with that. but yeah just call or text me. got LOTs of free time now if you know what i mean
Old 10-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #5557
Which phone is best?
Old 10-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #5558
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which phone is best?
602 one.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #5560
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you sent it to my work email correct? Apply online also, because I'm not at my desk and have limited access to PCs at work because I got promoted to trainer. I'll still submit your info ASAP, but the process will go quicker if you submit an application online also.
Yeah, I sent it to your work email. any position I should apply for?

Products Discussed in this Thread