R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #41
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
^ nice man, looks fun! Also looks like that truck needs some beefier leafs
Old 10-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #42
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Yea, that's what I found out really quick. The things I do want to watch I get on DVD or stream online... hella less advertising, better quality, less distractions, when I want it... Yea DVR's get it done but they're a pain too lol. If I did have TV again, I'd only watch a few select channels (Discovery, History, Comedy Central, Spike (ufc), ect). Even then...
Haha.... you said "hella"
Old 10-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
so i'm looking at black magic hella's or a led light bar for behind my grill, but idk if it's worth it since i got the billet grille?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #44
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
here are some quick videos.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...-10-53_347.mp4

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...-02-16_979.mp4

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...-55-10_866.mp4

Does these videos work for anybody?
Old 10-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #45
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hey i have some pretty good pics of your truck on my phone from the trail meet^^
Old 10-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #46
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
The vids worked for me
Old 10-04-2010, 03:28 AM   #47
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is why I hate working night shift. It's 3:25am and I am the only person from AZ on right now. I could be wrong but it looks that way. The whole site is dead
Old 10-04-2010, 04:59 AM   #48
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
It's almost five in the morning, I should probably go to bed... Haha.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:01 AM   #49
Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
It's almost five in the morning, I should probably go to bed... Haha.
Wow time dose go fast I have been on for 12 hrs
Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 AM   #50
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. I spent most of the day getting the truck dirty... I figured I should try to catch up here after a weekend without TW.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:36 AM   #51
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Meh it's to early lol. Ah well, tsb's are worth it
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #52
Iron Beard

A little over two bucks for a chicken biscuit, hashbrowns, and a drink. Chick-fil-a kicks ass lol
Old 10-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #53
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
A little over two bucks for a chicken biscuit, hashbrowns, and a drink. Chick-fil-a kicks ass lol

Now I know what I am doing for lunch. Love the chick-fil-a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsJHqstPuNo?fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR-Dy68VDSs?fs=1
Old 10-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #54
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO!
Old 10-04-2010, 09:23 AM   #55
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCeIwjIuZM
Old 10-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
WTF is this?
I'm not sure...but i'm kinda scared!!

runs away crying...
Old 10-04-2010, 12:03 PM   #58
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
WTF is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av1JPq0Qmy4
Old 10-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #59
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rain+ dirt= mud

Products Discussed in this Thread