R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #15541
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
They are really soft. So wear is quick on them. Since they come as semi blanks and someone has to grove them by hand the tread can very from tire to tire and each team has a patteren they like. Also they wouldn't be DOT approved so if you for some reason have a blowout (pretty unlikely) insurance would try to screw you. All that being said people do run them on the road.
Thanks man, the more I think about it I'll prob get BFG AT when I go 35's.....for road manners!
Old 08-29-2012, 07:38 PM   #15542
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
you can do morimotos for under 3-400 and i think fxr's are over 5 said and done, keep an eye on group buys for like 25% off and it takes a lot of time and patience, not physically a hard task but you need to know what your doing. heres mine i could possibly lend a hand

Old 08-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #15543
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Thanks man, the more I think about it I'll prob get BFG AT when I go 35's.....for road manners!
35's you say. good bye fenders
Old 08-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #15545
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
actually I'm on the edge of selling them, ill let you know what i decide, they will be in perfect shape if i decide to sell, in an oem housing, probably 350+ your oem headlights depending on the shape of yours
Old 08-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #15546
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
sure Patrick, I'll take those 4.10 gears off your hands
Old 08-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #15547
lol want the front and rears?
Old 08-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #15548
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just need the rear set but im in no rush.
Blackhawke is going to start the LSK group buy today, im currious to see the pricing
Old 08-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #15549
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
35's you say. good bye fenders
Yes sir......2" fiberglass or sawzall, haven't decided!
Old 08-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #15550
i was too but i really don't have a need for them, besides being stronger
Old 08-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #15551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Yes sir......2" fiberglass or sawzall, haven't decided!
mike....you will need both
Old 08-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #15552
Chewie is my Co-pilot

YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hoping to pick up stock LCA's with less than 10k on them and swapping mine out and adding the TC Cam gussets. Should be good enough for me
Old 08-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #15553
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to comment on a funny post.... then realized it was from 2 years ago...

...I have too much free time at my job right now.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #15554
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post
I was going to comment on a funny post.... then realized it was from 2 years ago...

...I have too much free time at my job right now.
I say make the comment anyways.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #15555
any body wheeling monday?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #15556
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I would like too
Old 08-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #15557
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm down
Old 08-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #15558
i found a trail on azfj i might like to check out, 4wd only by the looks of it, paden you would be fine from what i can tell
Old 08-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #15559
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i found a trail on azfj i might like to check out, 4wd only by the looks of it, paden you would be fine from what i can tell
if it's worse than that woodpecker trail, i might cry a little.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #15560
i don't think it is, besides you and i are in the same boat without sliders lol

if you cry i might give you a hug and a cookie

Products Discussed in this Thread