R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
AZ BS Thread 2.0

Since the other one was closed, I'm going to try and start another one. This is not to 'defy the moderators' or anything like that, but 99.9% of the last thread was a positive thing for us (not just Arizona as even people in other places enjoyed it). There was everything from transactions of goods and services, to talking about interest for meets, and even just having fun and getting to chill with friends on here. So, in that spirit:

Ground Rules:
- Obey all TW rules, regulations, and guidelines
- No political discussions
- No defaming others.
- No discussing official TW decisions and/or actions.

The objective is to have fun and keep in touch. Let's try to keep this one positive.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
LOL i was just about to start a new thread.

I love hulu. TV shows at the tip of my fingers
Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also to start off, is there still interest in a mini wheeling meet on upcoming Sundays? I'll have to scroll back through the last one but I believe the 17th was the most open for people?
Old 10-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #4
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
LOL i was just about to start a new thread.

I love hulu. TV shows at the tip of my fingers
Yes, hulu rocks. The new Family Guy ep rocked haha.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
$5 that....
Old 10-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
whats going on here???...this is an unfamiliar place and i'm scared!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. I hope you all had a great weekend. I hope to see tons of people tomorrow at the meet. I'm still on the ball about doing another epic mod day or not. I'm going to wait a week to decide if it is worth the time to plan it. I got approval by a shop allowing us to use their back parking lot to have it and there would be some cool trucks and cars to drool over. We can discuss tomorrow. Have a great night everyone.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am down for Sundays dedicated to wheeling!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...
Old 10-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
I am down for Sundays dedicated to wheeling!
The funny part is next year (starting Jan most likely) I'll be switching my shift to Sun, Mon, Tues and every other Wed. Which will then open me up for Sat's but not Sunday lol... Still in the mean time
Old 10-03-2010, 07:50 PM   #11
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...
from what?
Old 10-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #13
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Old 10-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #14
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TucsonMike's Tacoma Gallery
Any Bad Religion fans in AZ?
Old 10-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #15
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
I like them.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #16
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucsonMike View Post
Sadly I can't really even place them right now. I'll youtube it here in a few min after I grab some grub heh. I am digging the new Mushroomhead cd though I must say.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #17
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
We difinitely need some more wheeling trips. I don't care if it's Sat. of Sun. lets just get out there.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #18
Blank
TucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTucsonMike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Look up bad religion live at the palladium. The fist big hit they had was 21st century digital boy. Atomic Garden is also a good one I have seen them 7 times now and will see them again on 11/8 in Tucson
Old 10-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #19
Iron Beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
We difinitely need some more wheeling trips. I don't care if it's Sat. of Sun. lets just get out there.
Agree'd, truck is too clean lately
Old 10-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #20
Blank

My truck has only seen a dirt road or two that is it. I know mall cawler

Products Discussed in this Thread