R.I.P. JLM

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Arizona

Notices

table mesa

Old 10-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
table mesa

anyone wanna hit up table mesa today? it seems i cant find anyone to go
Old 10-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Rainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0331/1391
Rainman998's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta work tonight otherwise I would be all over it. Don't cause a ruckus after 7pm or you will see my co-workers red and blues up there though
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
lol i cant afford ammo right now so i wont do anything outrageously stupid
Old 10-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
JTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to beholdJTech is a splendid one to behold

JTech's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of Table Mesa I am the new Bureau of Land Management Ranger for Table Mesa. I start work this Saturday. The BLM has a plan to start managing the Table Mesa Multi-use area. We are going to build new trails and create a cleaner and safer area for all types of recreation including target shooting. If you ever see a crappy chevy colorado with a BLM sticker on the side up there it is me. CO=ome say Hi.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bet there's some nice mud up there
Old 10-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #6
Rainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0331/1391
Rainman998's Tacoma Gallery
11 mile wash between Needle Rock and Bartlett Dam would be nice and muddy too.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTech View Post
Speaking of Table Mesa I am the new Bureau of Land Management Ranger for Table Mesa. I start work this Saturday. The BLM has a plan to start managing the Table Mesa Multi-use area. We are going to build new trails and create a cleaner and safer area for all types of recreation including target shooting. If you ever see a crappy chevy colorado with a BLM sticker on the side up there it is me. CO=ome say Hi.
Congrats Jason! Been a while since I've seen you around dude.....which is weird considering you're one of my neighbors pretty much. hope all is well with you and the wifey!